ICS this week?

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
ok i just talked to a guy who sounded like he knew what was up. distribution is random. it may help to power your phone off randomly for a few minutes and turning it back on. then check for updates. soak tests where ran already an included vzw employees only. the updates started rolling out this morning.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

Did you get his home address as a guarantee that he was telling the truth, that way, if he was lying, we could send the Enforcers after him!!!!

:serious:

joshxdroid

Reaction score
eddiekeyton said:
ok i just talked to a guy who sounded like he knew what was up. distribution is random. it may help to power your phone off randomly for a few minutes and turning it back on. then check for updates. soak tests where ran already an included vzw employees only. the updates started rolling out this morning.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

Now everyone is gonna be turning their phones off and on every 5 minutes

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
but you will receive your update when your region is selected. he said its like this. 3 in ohio...5 in new york...20 in texas and so on..keeping in mind thats not the exact number or state by listing but you get the point

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score

If that's the case I wonder why the survey email from Motorola / Survey Monkey? Maybe that was just to pacify everyone until today when they started the rollout.......... So many theories, so many possibilities. All I know is my phone is hungry for an Ice Cream Sandwich.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
me and the rep was laughing about that happening lmao. i was like i wonder how many people are gonna turn there phone off every half hour after i relay the message lol.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Updates are pushed out by EMEI. The order on the EMEI data base I have no clue of what it is or is generated, it may be chronological or totally random.

1339708296469.jpg

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
cybertj.2000 said:
Did you get his home address as a guarantee that he was telling the truth, that way, if he was lying, we could send the Enforcers after him!!!!

:serious:

no but i should have lmao someone else call and see what story they get

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
If that's the case I wonder why the survey email from Motorola / Survey Monkey? Maybe that was just to pacify everyone until today when they started the rollout.......... So many theories, so many possibilities. All I know is my phone is hungry for an Ice Cream Sandwich.
I think Moto tried to do a soak but couldn't get the invite/survey to work correctly. They had to send it (invite/survey) out 3 times. Who knows if they ever got that right. I think they never got it right, couldn't figure out who wanted to participate in the soak and who didn't and so decided to soak with Verizon and Motorola owners only (and maybe not even that) and then let it go out the the general public (users). But, who really knows?

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
lovemyram4x4 said:
Updates are pushed out by EMEI. The order on the EMEI data base I have no clue of what it is or is generated, it may be chronological or totally random.

yes he did say that....the computers generate random ones....not being altered by the purchase date of your phone

jakeace160

Reaction score
I'm going to send an email to Verizon stating that I just had an appendectomy and the only thing that can ease the pain is an ice cream sandwich

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
cybertj.2000 said:
Probably his plan all along, if the phones are off, they can't do the update, more room for him to get in!!! :icon_ poke:

im going to power cycle my phone lol