eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
BadAzzFireman said:
I just power cycled mine. Nadda.......... :angry:

nothing here:(

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Status update on my phone:

"Your device is up to date!

No update is necessary at this time."

Just wanted to let everyone know where I stand!!!

:icon_ lala:​

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
im going out this weekend..my luck ill be at the bar and get the update and not be able to figure something out because im intoxicated lmao

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
eddiekeyton said:
yes he did say that....the computers generate random ones....not being altered by the purchase date of your phone

Yeah, that would make sense as with what the other member with 1 phone bought near release and another note recently.

I'd assume the EMEIs are chronological to build date.

1339708296469.jpg

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
im going out this weekend..my luck ill be at the bar and get the update and not be able to figure something out because im intoxicated lmao

So you're telling me alcohol and ice cream don't mix? I'd choose wisely, lol

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
lol honestly no it really dont haha. ill choose whichever comes first lol

Reaction score
jakeace160 said:
I'm going to send an email to Verizon stating that I just had an appendectomy and the only thing that can ease the pain is an ice cream sandwich

HAHAHHAHHAHAH! Yeah buddy this is definitely one of the most hilarious things I've read so far.

{×Sent from my Droid-Razr×}

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Bugwacker said:
Something seems bogus...
Still not a single confirmation.

not everyone uses forums or posts on the internet. i think in a few hours something will popup. maybe google just hasnt cached the confirmation post(s) yet.

xtor

Reaction score
I remember the update from froyo to gb, it had lots of issues, many wanted to go back to froyo, hope this isn't the case with gb, just saying

5star paintless, we'll remove your dents not you finish®

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
honestly im tired of waiting....so ill get it when i get it i guess...the verizon guy said when he tested it there wasbt a lot of differences from current version anyway.

Zandar

Reaction score
This should be going out to soak testers today and everyone else sometime next week; probably Wednesday. That's the rumour, anyway; so stop mashing "check for updates!" :noupstoday01: