ICS this week?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
shahzaib10 said:
Probably only the people that did the or signed up for the soak test are probably getting the ics update...the rest would have to wait......

Ok, that isn't true. I'm not signed up in any way and i have it as of yesterday morning at 5:30 am. The roll out is happening people, just slower than you hope.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
helron said:
Can anyone explain why my battery stat shows PHONE IDLE @49%
Is it because it was fully charged before going to bed last night.
GOT ICS and this is annoying! Not to mention the lack of CMDA,
HELP pls.

Don't know what to say, mine says phone idle 2%. This could be a problem.

nkfry

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why my battery stat shows PHONE IDLE @49%
Is it because it was fully charged before going to bed last night.
GOT ICS and this is annoying! Not to mention the lack of CMDA,
HELP pls.

Have you tried a FDR? That seems to have fixed most of the issues the update brought about.

Swis21

Reaction score
This talk about battery life..shouldn't having a new operating system help improve battery life or make it more efficient in terms of performance management?

Bipo1arBe4r

Reaction score
I received it after the soak was done as well its just a luck of the draw i was lucky to receive it in the first wave it sucks that's it is so slow a process but it did take about twenty minutes on a very strong 4g signal it is a huge file so it will take a while

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually it didnt dl through my 4g.. at least when i watched it the arrows would only move when i did any kind of other data related stuff.. web etc. The dl of the file never lit while the whole thing came. Three attempts i pulled it after and same thing. Safestrap had better not be on your phone. Deleting it will not work. Well i had a backup at the time and forgot. Anyway... just fyi..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

devdeuce

Reaction score
jeff70 said:
news for you that are still waiting for the ICS OTA, it looks like you can manually download it starting June 30th if you don't receive the OTA by then

https://twitter.com/VZWScott/status/218768998244945921

I am not buying this even a little bit. Seems to me that a very small fraction of people have gotten it already. If the whole point of releasing it in waves is to not overload the servers, I find it highly unlikely they would open the flood gates when the vast majority is still waiting. My $.02

There is no spoon

jakeace160

Reaction score
devdeuce said:
I am not buying this even a little bit. Seems to me that a very small number of people have gotten it already. If the whole point if releasing it in waves is to not overload the servers, I find it highly unlikely they would open the flood gates when the vast majority is still waiting. My $.02

There is no spoon

Or maybe a lot of people have gotten it, but aren't posting about it because they aren't nerdy enough to follow the articles and forums....and by nerdy I mean extremely cool

Sent from my RAZR MAXX... Or as I call him MAXXimus! Yea he's a gladiator.

DroidRazr75

Reaction score
Thought maybe the size of the update might have a bearing. Thanks guys for your input. I will wait patiently.