ICS this week?

T1125P

Reaction score
Same, as I'm still waiting....... :D I'm in NY, so I hope the rollout is this weekend..... I really want to try it. Oh, on another note has anyone here been having trouble with 4G? I'm in NY but since this morning around 8am up until now my 4G comes and goes, well mostly it goes...now I'm on 3G I tried network booster, and the restore connectivity settings app from Motorola, and still no 4G. Ah, gotta love Verizon :/

devdeuce

Reaction score
bsweetness said:
Well, people who have it aren't going to constantly post saying "I have it, I have it!" several times a day like people who don't have it and say "I still don't have it!" several times a day. In online forums, people who don't have it will be far more vocal than people who do, just like people who have problems with a phone are far more vocal than those who don't. Also, there has been a large influx of new users looking for information on the update (as there always is when there's an update), and that will also skew things. So, it's tough to accurately gauge things based solely off who's posting.

Pretty sure people post when they get it. That wasn't really the point of my original post. I was just thinking they'd open it up for pulling with so many still not having it. Servers and things.

There is no spoon

laurenjones93

Reaction score
blackhawk1134 said:
God u people crack me up!! U need to get over the fact that there r problems they r trying to fix before a ota!!!
Bla bla bla!!!
Just wait!!!
When it comes u will all b complaining that they should've waited...
Quit crying already...
the new update doesn't come with tissue haha..bla..bla..

What were you expecting? Just saying. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

ricks

Reaction score
God u people crack me up!! U need to get over the fact that there r problems they r trying to fix before a ota!!!
Bla bla bla!!!
Just wait!!!
When it comes u will all b complaining that they should've waited...
Quit crying already...
the new update doesn't come with tissue haha..bla..bla..
If there were problems with ics, we would all be hearing about it.

Sakeem

Reaction score
June 30th???? Another rumor. Well if this turns out to not be true, i will stop abusing the gorilla glass on my phone and spend some much needed time with the family. The update will come when it comes.

jch81

Reaction score
2 minutes until June 30th. Just remember if it doesnt come at midnight right now we still have until midnight PT:biggrin: