ICS this week?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Im running the leak ics rom from may 14 it doesnt work bro. GPS now works after factory resetting. However, flash doesnt. I always watch supernatural full episode on full desktop mode on cw11. But ics for some reason on this phone doesnt give in like on nexus s running cm 9.

I am running. 75 leak, GPS an flash both work fine!

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Last edited:

sava700

Reaction score
Come on June 22nd!! I shake my own hand for getting here first with news :biggrin::hail:

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Exalted911 said:
Were do you get your misleading information from, there up to 211 and nothing new has come out since the 211 release on the 15th.
and the soak test have started already I have seen several people stating that they got there invite.

How do you get to soak test have started already from seeing people stating they got there invite.

1339708296469.jpg

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
How do you get to soak test have started already from seeing people stating they got there invite.

Not to mention the fact that no one has actually even received an invite yet. The email that has gone out was just a survey to find eligible users for the soak test.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model

Like this post but thank username: Mattlgroff this soak leak or rom that Motorola/VZW will release on 22nd. Users, already have some fun with leak rom since June 15 th.

Look at link below and FYi if your not rooted you wont be able to go to recovery mode and flash this leak rom with older ics leak rom trust me i tried.

You will need to follow Matt steps in order to get the rom working. In the link below everything is their for you.

Now im using my old droid 1 for adobe at the moment.

Ics 6.16.211 [Morning Of 6.15.2012] [Not Fastbootable!] - DroidRzr.com

Not to mention the fact that no one has actually even received an invite yet. The email that has gone out was just a survey to find eligible users for the soak test.

Last edited:

Exalted911

Reaction score

1339708296469.jpg

Because they weren't bragging about it, most of them were on the 211 leak so they couldn't get it anyways so they were a little mad that they flashed 211 build.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

Like this post but thank username: Mattlgroff this soak leak or rom that Motorola/VZW will release on 22nd. Users, already have some fun with leak rom since June 15 th.

Look at link below and FYi if your not rooted you wont be able to go to recovery mode and flash this leak rom with older ics leak rom trust me i tried.

You will need to follow Matt steps in order to get the rom working. In the link below everything is their for you.

I'm not sure why you quoted me on that. Leaks have been coming out since late March, so I'm very familiar with them and the process. But running a leak is much different than being a part of the official soak test. I was talking about being a part of the soak test, not installing a leak.

Exalted911

Reaction score

You can still install this build even if your not rooted. being rooted just makes things a little easier.

Exalted911

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you quoted me on that. Leaks have been coming out since late March, so I'm very familiar with them and the process. But running a leak is much different than being a part of the official soak test. I was talking about being a part of the soak test, not installing a leak.
As I said, I've seen a few people mention that they received the invite to the soak test already. not sure if there full of it or not but they were not bragging about it so there might be some truth to it. regardless I dont really care. ics will come out when it comes out. I am happy with 211 build and know that I should be able to go forward to the ota when it finally releases.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
As I said, I've seen a few people mention that they received the invite to the soak test already. not sure if there full of it or not but they were not bragging about it so there might be some truth to it. regardless I dont really care. ics will come out when it comes out. I am happy with 211 build and know that I should be able to go forward to the ota when it finally releases.

And, as many have already said, there haven't been any actual invites sent out for the soak test yet. All that has gone out is the survey to determine eligible soak testers. That's it. Up until the time of this post, if anyone has claimed otherwise, they're simply confusing the survey for an actual invite.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Exalted911 said:
Because they weren't bragging about it, most of them were on the 211 leak so they couldn't get it anyways so they were a little mad that they flashed 211 build.

What does any of that have to do with my comment?

The point I was trying to get at is the invite is only 1 of the steps that needs to happen prior to the soak test, if invite emails are going out soak hasn't started yet, however you can expect it to start some days after.

1339708296469.jpg

Reaction score
My fiancée got an email from Motorola after he signed up for Motorola Feedback Network (3 weeks later) an email came that pretty much invited him to the soak test. He had to go add his information on Motorolas website.

{×Sent from my Droid-Razr×}

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
My bad but this leak is based on Motorola soak OTA official rom for June 22