[ROM] ICS pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre Alpha

rca

Reaction score
is there any real difference between aokp and cm9? cush ive always loved your roms they are very smooth and practical to use as daily drivers. all i really wanna know is do i need to keep checking back here for aokp or stick with cm9? i dont know whats different haha

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
is there any real difference between aokp and cm9? cush ive always loved your roms they are very smooth and practical to use as daily drivers. all i really wanna know is do i need to keep checking back here for aokp or stick with cm9? i dont know whats different haha

only difference i know of would be the features i know Mgross is working on the AOKP port im working on a Liquid port ATM stay tuned i hope to drop a few jaws

rca

Reaction score
only difference i know of would be the features i know Mgross is working on the AOKP port im working on a Liquid port ATM stay tuned i hope to drop a few jaws
sorry i got confused.. and i know you will haha you always do

zachf714

Reaction score

Any time do you think that you can drop it

rca

Reaction score
mgross have you posted anything up yet? i know you got it to boot up haha but it has a lot of fc's right?

mgross029

Reaction score
rca said:
mgross have you posted anything up yet? i know you got it to boot up haha but it has a lot of fc's right?

Nope nothing new from me. RL has been taking most of my time and I've ran into a few road blocks. Wish I had more time to help out, but basically I've just been KANGing and compiling ATM. :)

Cush and Kfazz are the real developers.

drewrivera

Reaction score
Kfazz build isn't working officially yet, still sound problems, data problems, and even camera.

d1 milestoner

Kylch

Reaction score
Kfazz build isn't working officially yet, still sound problems, data problems, and even camera.

d1 milestoner

I use it as daily driver. I haven't really noticed any sound problems. Data drops rarely for me, but I just toggle data on and off to get it to work. Camera is a little slow.

mgross029

Reaction score
drewrivera said:

d1 milestoner

Have you been out to the thread recently? I've actually been running this as my daily driver since the 0703 build came out. Sound, data and camera all are working.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted

Have you been out to the thread recently? I've actually been running this as my daily driver since the 0703 build came out. Sound, data and camera all are working.

@ drewrivera I ^^^ agree with mgross. You are posting from information that is now outdated. The last two builds posted by kfazz have just about everything working now, especially the things you said are not.

Making it a daily driver does take some patience and work, IMHO though. But it's a YMMV thing, for me my phone just starts to lag too much.

Kylch

Reaction score
just wondering, did cush release any new ics builds yet for droid? thanks