Reaction score
this is what i have got to work so far that i know of

boots
touchscreen
bizarro screen rotate
data

what doesnt
i dare ya to find something that does work

i would make a backup this isnt even close to a daily driver but if i have something to say i gonna get it there

device setup found at github.com/cush2push

Build 1

Build 2

Last edited:

Durandgir

Reaction score
lol I enjoy all the pre's i'm going too boot this up i've been curious about this build since you posted about it on twitter

Ozzie

Reaction score
What doesn't ...a lot....lol

It's good to see the interest and I'm glad more are working towards it. It probably will end up better than GB.

Oh...do we need a Gaps file?

Sent from my OG Droid

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What doesn't ...a lot....lol

It's good to see the interest and I'm glad more are working towards it. It probably will end up better than GB.

Oh...do we need a Gaps file?

Sent from my OG Droid

they should be in there well the ones that matter at least lol im hoping to have WIFI working in the next build i nearly had the sob working in this one
i dont expect a whole lot out of this build i had to cut a crap load of stuff to get it under the 125 mb load but im so hooked on getting this working i think fuego will take a back seat till then now im rambling due to excitement and a little dreaming

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lol I enjoy all the pre's i'm going too boot this up i've been curious about this build since you posted about it on twitter

its a preview of whats to come well minus the broken and FCs lol

Ozzie

Reaction score
I remember when kazz was working on things we would have to cut boot ani's and ringtones to have enough room to install a stripped gapps.
Your trick of moving media to SD might play well with this.

Sent from my OG Droid

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
update on build 2 it rotates just in the wrong direction keyboard opens it goes portrait closed stays landscape :/ wifi still isnt there it will see it ask for a password then stop this one isnt going to have gapps in it i dont think its necessary yet till i get either data or wifi working

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
cush2push has come too the rescue! btw how did you get it too be blue already? all the alpha's start out orange 0.o

im gonna have to go with beginners luck and used kfazz setup as a how to setup a device box the newest build shows progress very little but still progress

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
side note i may put off further GB development till i get this out of alpha im hooked on ice cream

Durandgir

Reaction score
side note i may put off further GB development till i get this out of alpha im hooked on ice cream

I for one can not wait for this too get out of alpha, your latest GB works very well :D lol btw "
what doesnt
i dare ya to find something that does work" that made me lol so hard

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I for one can not wait for this too get out of alpha, your latest GB works very well :D lol btw "
what doesnt
i dare ya to find something that does work" that made me lol so hard

Lols if i cant have fun i run
Aj told me data works so thats a new one on me updated op with it im trying a new setup now to fix rotation and wifi i think new build up tonight

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue