[ROM] ICS pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre Alpha

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=27749598
[ROM][Pre-Pre-ALPHA] Droid A855 ICS Build Attempt

Im throwing this out there kfazz has a new build up just linking to his work
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

It's nice to finally see progress on this...I thought kfazz completely gave up on it but he appears out of the blue with an almost entirely working build...also said he'll try adding in linaro for performance

WillisD

Reaction score
metalspring said:
It's nice to finally see progress on this...I thought kfazz completely gave up on it but he appears out of the blue with an almost entirely working build...also said he'll try adding in linaro for performance

I'm running it now, and basically is fully functional, camera works but only through the lockscreen, my new daily driver after a good oc kernel

meishkov

Reaction score
whoa whoa, a new ICS build on the same day the Razrs are scheduled to get the OTA?? Man, OG just keeps surprising me every other week...plus maybe some linaro thrown in in the future?? WOOOOOOOO:hail::hail:

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Server's down guys sorry for any inconveniences will be back up and running in a couple weeks with a new ics liquid sholes build for all to love

mgross029

Reaction score
cush2push said:
Server's down guys sorry for any inconveniences will be back up and running in a couple weeks with a new ics liquid sholes build for all to love

Cush,
So you think they may have a fix for your server or did you find a new system cheap?

I'm still working on an AOKP build to see if I can get something going with it. kfazz seems to have the CM build pretty nailed down though. Glad to have anyone back building anything though.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Looks like the account got suspended not to sure the reason might be due to inactivity i have a new computer coming in a couple weeks finally saved enough for it and roughly 4 hours from first power on I'll have a build up and can help you out with aokp as well

Sent from a jelly bean nexus

mgross029

Reaction score
Looks like the account got suspended not to sure the reason might be due to inactivity i have a new computer coming in a couple weeks finally saved enough for it and roughly 4 hours from first power on I'll have a build up and can help you out with aokp as well

Sent from a jelly bean nexus

Congrats! Glad you'll be up and working soon. Looking forward to seeing some of your ICS work! I'll keep poking at it to see if I can get anything working until then. Thanks!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
everything is back up guys thanks for being patient i have started pulling source again be on the lookout for something this week

mgross029

Reaction score
everything is back up guys thanks for being patient i have started pulling source again be on the lookout for something this week

Awesome! I happen to refresh your gh page a little bit ago and notice some new activity! Glad to have you back on board. The OG will never die! :biggrin:

Last edited:

rca

Reaction score
ahhhh i cant wait haha

i just want to think you for being 1 of the only 2 people still giving love to og

Last edited: