iClone, Yeah Freedom Is Good

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
featureimage.jpg

Freedom of choice, freedom of expression, freedom of Android. That is the one thing that all Android users will agree on, that we have freedom to choose our phones and the way they look. Even though we all agree on this fact, I am expecting the knee jerk comments to follow fairly quickly. The most common reaction to this article will be, Why would you want your Android phone to look like an iPhone? To which I say, “you say potato, I say “patattoh”. Let’s just be friends.

So I am off the soapbox now. Phew.

Today we are going to explore one of the several methods you can use to theme your Android device to look like an iPhone running iOS7. I am going to run down the apps you will need and give a synopsis of them as well. Remember that there are other methods to accomplish the iOS7 look, this is just the method I implemented. You can probably incorporate some of this method with another and still get the same effect.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
featureimage.jpg

Freedom of choice, freedom of expression, freedom of Android. That is the one thing that all Android users will agree on, that we have freedom to choose our phones and the way they look. Even though we all agree on this fact, I am expecting the knee jerk comments to follow fairly quickly. The most common reaction to this article will be, Why would you want your Android phone to look like an iPhone? To which I say, “you say potato, I say “patattoh”. Let’s just be friends.

So I am off the soapbox now. Phew.

Today we are going to explore one of the several methods you can use to theme your Android device to look like an iPhone running iOS7. I am going to run down the apps you will need and give a synopsis of them as well. Remember that there are other methods to accomplish the iOS7 look, this is just the method I implemented. You can probably incorporate some of this method with another and still get the same effect.

(iClone, Yeah Freedom Is Good | Android Dissected)
fixed!