Freedom vs Security, What's More Important?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't see a correlation between phone calls being scanned to find terrorism and the whole "my credit card info is on my phone".

I doubt that the encryption breaking tactics of the NSA are known by others. Look how long they did what they did without anyone else being any wiser to it.

I am one of the people that will tell you that I have nothing to hide and that I am pro-surveillance.

People fail to realize that there aren't 250 million agents intercepting 250 million phone calls. It's all computers until you become a person of interest. People aren't sitting there eavesdropping on your conversations.
I hope not..cause my conversations would make them all blush lmao..

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think this is all waste of time. I'm 100% sure that government can already intercept anything from anyone at anytime if there is a need for it. This just to make it acceptable in public eye, but they have already been doing it for longer then most are aware of and they will not be stopping no matter what.

Serene

Reaction score
can we have both worlds? there should be a balance between the two.. it can't just be freedom and no security, nor security and not having freedom...