Ice Cream Sandwich News from Verizon Wireless

SallyC

Reaction score
Is not the forum software, vBulletin based. Tapatalk is a service that is compatible with certain forum software. Since DF is based on a compatible software it is up to the Tapatalk devs to work out the problems.

If you want to try out the Tapatalk 2 Beta head on over to their forum. Sign up and download the beta. Then you can test it and give feedback.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Not sure about the Like system, but they have replied to me they reproduced the /QUOTE issue when replying to messages. And they will see about fixing it. YAY!!!

Also, I don't think it will be the version 2 release which is close to coming out, but then they are working on an ICS standard version.

SallyC

Reaction score
Still no Like in Tapatalk, but I'm happy to not have markup language for the QUOTE part of a reply anymore. :)

Version 2 is working well for me, although I know they have plenty of outstanding issues.

If anyone wants to voice their support to the request to support VBSEO Like, the url for that Tapatalk thread is http://tapatalk.com/forum/threads/how-to-thank-or-like.8902/ Obviously you must be a forum member to post.