I want one!!!!

TeeJayTM

Reaction score
Does anyone have an incredible they are looking to sell? I really want one but just barely started my plan and dont have $600 to throw around right now. Please get back to me if you do.

dwagner88

Reaction score
Does anyone have an incredible they are looking to sell? I really want one but just barely started my plan and dont have $600 to throw around right now. Please get back to me if you do.

And why would someone sell one here cheaper than that? That's how much it costs. Unless its busted or something.

zMd113

Reaction score

And why would someone sell one here cheaper than that? That's how much it costs. Unless its busted or something.

I'm sure he wants to resell it for more and make some money.

OP
T

TeeJayTM

Reaction score
Nope don't want to resell. Thanks for the awesome input. I was just wondering. This is why I don't put stuff on forums. I was simply asking if there was anybody that was lookin to sell for a little cheaper. My bad. I won't EVER ask again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk