HTC Droid Incredible or Motorola Droid X??????

Mrdanks

Reaction score
But if you just can't decide on either check out the fascinate this weekend at best buy. There going to have the white version. Oh and I've owned both the htc inc and now the X. And my personal preference is the camera on the inc was crap. Every 1 out of 5 pics were good.

Sent from incognito Droid X

Mrdanks

Reaction score
Picture I just took in the dark on the first shot. It doesn't get much better from a phone than this.
46d8a6d8-9426-4060.jpg

orangepeel

Reaction score
I see where you're coming from.The Samsung in the back of my mind is a phone I might trade the Moto X for.It's a very nice phone with a peeble "style' form factor.The screen looks very nice also. P.S. love your art work.:icon_ banana:

chaz.ring

Reaction score
This is actually funny...... all the X fanboys trolling the dinc's forum like crouching tigers, just waiting to pounce....lol

I had the dinc since its release.... then got the x and gave the wife my dinc.... after two days, I was ready to have my dinc back and traded the wife..... she's happy.... happy as a typical iphone user that is.... " its better cuz its an iphone...mentality" lol.

Really though op.... just try them both out in the store and make up your mind, as everyone's opinions on the matter are going to be different.

Mrdanks

Reaction score
This is actually funny...... all the X fanboys trolling the dinc's forum like crouching tigers, just waiting to pounce....lol

I had the dinc since its release.... then got the x and gave the wife my dinc.... after two days, I was ready to have my dinc back and traded the wife..... she's happy.... happy as a typical iphone user that is.... " its better cuz its an iphone...mentality" lol.

Really though op.... just try them both out in the store and make up your mind, as everyone's opinions on the matter are going to be different.

Actually I use Tapatalk so I see all the newest threads regardless of what section there in. So thanks for TRYING to sound smart guy.

chaz.ring

Reaction score

Actually I use Tapatalk so I see all the newest threads regardless of what section there in. So thanks for TRYING to sound smart guy.

As if you can't see what thread your in....lol
I'm not looking to argue chief...

Sent from my incredible using slideit on tapatalk

Mrdanks

Reaction score
Good for you. But you just had to put your 2 cents in right?

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Picture I just took in the dark on the first shot. It doesn't get much better from a phone than this.
46d8a6d8-9426-4060.jpg

Ok the camera is amazing for a phone just look at thus picture I took of my hand in the dark, and the bootloader isn't a big deal since it can be rooted and so on just as you said.
2010-09-25_18-38-58_348.jpg

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
here my opinion for what it is worth

i own both phones both are activated, both are used daily.

i use the X as my main phone. i like the bigger screen. the camera on both phones are good for phone cameras.

I like the incredible resoulution.. ( so much better than the X). but with better resoulution comes worse battery life..

not going to knock either phone. both are great. the incredible is a little easier to tote around but the X is pocketable..

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I think that the Incredible's screen looks sharper, and it takes much sharper than the photos taken on an X. My girlfriend has the X, and we have taken pictures of the same exact thing, and she commented on how much better the picture on my incredible were.

The X's screen is too large. It will be a pain to carry on you.

In my opinion, the incredible sits more comfortably in your hand(s) for use, and it's lightning fast, and as good as any spec the X has. The only things about the X that I like more is that it has Blockbuster and an HDMI port. Besides that, motoblur is ugly, the camera blows, its nothing special at all.

I'd get the Droid 2 before the X, anyways. Or the fascinate. Incredible and Fascinate are a tie for me.

orangepeel

Reaction score
The point is. Go to the store and play with all the phones.

If you don't mind a $35 restocking fee you can pick one of the phones,and if you don't like it you have 30 days to return it and trade for the other.

$35 is a small price to pay if you're going to be stuck with it for 2 yrs.

bL33d

Reaction score
Dont have either i have a og droid but i think im gonna buy a droid inc after going to the store and playing with both i just cant take the size of the X.

And i like htc sense and the camera seemed awesome to me on the incredible.

i would prefer the fascinate but i cant find a good deal on one of those :(