I think my phone is bricked

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I know that but the forum I read said you were able to and other people were saying it worked I thought it was odd but if people said it was good then I tried it. And I figures worst case I would just sbg back. But my problem was that I wouldn't get it to sbf it was stuck on the bootloader. I found it was because my button was messes up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

timelord

Reaction score
Its not basic stuff for someone that doesn't know it. He was doing just fine without your help. Move on to something else or get reported.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

"I was using gingerbread and wanted to go back

I used this

maderstcok - OTA 2.3.340 update.zip

Now it just shows the bootlogo. Doesn't go any further than that. Please help me."

I helped more than anyone else who responded. I'm the only one who pointed out his initial error.

Last edited:

izzo540

Reaction score
Its not basic stuff for someone that doesn't know it. He was doing just fine without your help. Move on to something else or get reported.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

"I was using gingerbread and wanted to go back

I used this

maderstcok - OTA 2.3.340 update.zip

Now it just shows the bootlogo. Doesn't go any further than that. Please help me."

I helped more than anyone else who responded. I'm the only one who pointed out his initial error.

Lol timelord you should stop going on peoples posts and trying to tell them you know what you're talking about.. This is the second time I read that you're saying you can't use a zip file through bootstrap to flash to an "sbf" state, and I am telling you that I and I'm sure plenty of other people have done it.. You need to stop coming off with these short handed answers just pretty much telling people to F off, you're not helping anyone and you're not even right in what you're writing. Why don't you relax and help people, not everyone is brilliant like you.

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Look I'm new to this and learning I admit that. I'm not a pro. The whole point of these forums is to learn. I am sure when you got your phone you didn't know everything inside and out. You had to learn. I am sure you also asked questions. That, to my understanding, is the point of these forums. If you do something wrong or have a question ask. People here (at least most of the people) are willing to help.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Look I'm new to this and learning I admit that. I'm not a pro. The whole point of these forums is to learn. I am sure when you got your phone you didn't know everything inside and out. You had to learn. I am sure you also asked questions. That, to my understanding, is the point of these forums. If you do something wrong or have a question ask. People here (at least most of the people) are willing to help.

You're absolutely correct..... the mods all feel the same, too. If you can, search around and try to find another similar thread to see if your answer is there, but if not, then ask and someone will help..... hope you get it all worked out ... :)

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

izzo540

Reaction score
I got the same error in the bootloader. Just connect it to the pc and sbfing. First time I flashes gb I got the red m meaning gb flashed over then it went straight to bootloader after the m with numbers

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums