I think my phone is bricked

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Did you follow all the steps in the guide to using maderstcok? Double check that you did...and then redo all of them again and see if it still wont boot. If it doesnt, you may need to SBF using RSD Lite or you might also try using the TBH Mega SBF file that they have...

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Everything is good so far. Waittin for the market to load all my apps so I can use astro to get to my z4 so I can root ....

jgomez52304

Reaction score
I did the same thing but x got bricked I took it in to Verizon and they said there is no bootloader so they couldn't fix it. They ordered me a new one since they no longer replace them there. Gotta wait till Monday now but I came out with a new thunderbolt LOL

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Bootloader is power off then press camera, home and power button all together.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I did the same thing but x got bricked I took it in to Verizon and they said there is no bootloader so they couldn't fix it. They ordered me a new one since they no longer replace them there. Gotta wait till Monday now but I came out with a new thunderbolt LOL

Well now its time to brick my phone hahahaha just kidding.

jgomez52304

Reaction score
For the bootloader I tried the power, home and search button bit no luck. It gave error 22,24 and other numbers. Well my gf is taking over the x once I receive and ill be re-rooting the x again bit no gb. That is was too buggy every 2 days it was crashing on me.

Only reason I got the bolt was cuss they gave me corporate discount 1yr contract for 220 can't complain so I took it the gf got mad but it's all good loving the phone(bolt).

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Its hold on Tue power button and volume down and camera.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

timelord

Reaction score
Your phone isn't bricked! Just sbf back to .340. if you don't know the correct way to get into bootloader, you really have no business messing around with flashing roms etc.

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Actually I do know what I am doing hut my phone wasn't responding. I didn't know it was because my button is messed up. It was stuck and wasn't responding so I thought I was doing it wrong. But thanks for not helping and bein a jerk. I thought this forum was for helping. Everyone has helped me but you had to go and flame.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

timelord

Reaction score
Hey sorry, really. Wasn't trying to be a jerk. But you obviously don't know what your doing. You can't flash a .zip from gb back to stock. You have to sbf back to .340 from gb. basic 101 stuff.