I have a Thunderbolt Uprage Question (Best Buy)

Reaction score
Ok so my mom took my uprgade not too long ago and I am planning on taking her one year annual upgrade to buy the phone on a 2 year contract at best buy, will I still only be paying $249.99?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jr313

Reaction score
Yes i believe thats the 2 yr price

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

banderbe

Reaction score
Verizon store here says it will be $200 for uprage to thunderbolt.

MrMan8

Reaction score
I could be mistaken, but I don't think you can use your annual upgrade at BB.

TheRockSays

Reaction score
You can check whether or not you are eligible for an upgrade by getting on bestbuy's website in the mobile phones section.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

MrMan8

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction. I thought that you could do regular upgrades at BB, but had to go to VZW for NE2 and annual upgrades. BB's website says i'm not eligible for an upgrade but VZW website shows my annual upgrade. To the OP sorry for taking the attention away from your original question, but to answer your question you will get the discounted price of $249.99 with the annual upgrade.

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction. I thought that you could do regular upgrades at BB, but had to go to VZW for NE2 and annual upgrades. BB's website says i'm not eligible for an upgrade but VZW website shows my annual upgrade. To the OP sorry for taking the attention away from your original question, but to answer your question you will get the discounted price of $249.99 with the annual upgrade.

Thankyou:)

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
I think you're going to find that BB will not do our early annual upgrades. All my readings as well as talking to the staff, says that if BB's web upgrade checker tool doesn't show you as eligible then there is nothing they can do. The store uses the same tool as what you can do on BB's web site. It only shows your real upgrade date (your 20 month date) and not your early upgrade eligibility status. My real upgrade date is 7/6/11 but I am indeed eligible for the annual upgrade. BB says no go because all they can see is my 7/6/11 date. No problem as I see no reason why BB will be better than VZW stores unless they release early or something.

entrepreneur

Reaction score
The 4G rate, as told to me by a Best Buy rep when I preordered the Thunderbolt is $45/month for unlimited 4G. That is $30 (for at least 3G) + $15 if you want access to 4G.

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
The 4G rate, as told to me by a Best Buy rep when I preordered the Thunderbolt is $45/month for unlimited 4G. That is $30 (for at least 3G) + $15 if you want access to 4G.

So it wont be mandatory to purchase 4g?

Reaction score

lol, yea, don't believe that, BB has no idea what they're talking about