Droid Incredible Upgrade

apastuszak

Reaction score
I bought my Droid in January. Just for fun I decided to go to verizonwireless.com and try to uprgade my phone to an HTC Incredible. I didn't finish the transaction, but it was going to let me buy the phone for $199.00,which is the price for a new 2 year contract.

They can't really be allowing Droid owners to upgrade their phones at a discount already, can they?

Andy

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought my Droid in January. Just for fun I decided to go to verizonwireless.com and try to uprgade my phone to an HTC Incredible. I didn't finish the transaction, but it was going to let me buy the phone for $199.00,which is the price for a new 2 year contract.

They can't really be allowing Droid owners to upgrade their phones at a discount already, can they?

Andy

Yeah, I've seen Verizon.com get it wrong once or twice. Your best bet is to call customer service and ask them what kind of a deal they can give you if you really want one.

JoeKacz

Reaction score

Andy

Are you sure you were logged into your account and not just going right to their list of phones?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Andy

Yeah, I've seen Verizon.com get it wrong once or twice. Your best bet is to call customer service and ask them what kind of a deal they can give you if you really want one.

Hmmm...I have another suggestion. If you want an Incredible, just complete the transaction online. The worst that can happen is they'll turn you down.

(For what it's worth you're not alone in not having your anniversary date reset when you got your Droid.)

searayman

Reaction score
If this is true, i may do this. The incredible is looking pretty incredible

OP
A

apastuszak

Reaction score
I don't have $200.00 to spend right now on a new phone. Just was curious.

iPirate

Reaction score
I hate HTC simply because I have to sift through 50 of these threads each time they **** out another phone with a new plastic case...