I have a confession

L

leroybrute

Smoothness
Smoothness. Just saying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Go back and read what the last person's post. This is why most of us don't have issues. After update on my way to town my bionic still didn't hand off to 4g without my help. camera still sucks, but might be spoiled by my rezound camera. Still sit and wait to get into gallery on bionic.
Guess what still can't find any problems on my rezound. No lag, no stutter.

Weekend off so I can root my bionic so I can be like you! Just saying.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Go back and read what the last person's post. This is why most of us don't have issues. After update on my way to town my bionic still didn't hand off to 4g without my help. camera still sucks, but might be spoiled by my rezound camera. Still sit and wait to get into gallery on bionic.
Guess what still can't find any problems on my rezound. No lag, no stutter.

Weekend off so I can root my bionic so I can be like you! Just saying.

I'm guessing by me you meant faster than every rezound out there with a simple scaling cpu option with less voltage whilst clocked 500 megahertz less? Lucky guy :)

L

leroybrute

What seems weird, is the guy that uses go launcher says the rezound is smoother using it over sense. I use go launcher on everything especialy my moto phones, and my phones are always smoother. But I have gone back and forth with go launcher and sense on my rezound, but sense is so much smoother to me. Sucks because I prefer my go launcher dock.

L

leroybrute

Wow you are so brilliant thats all you got that out of my post! Go back to your smooth bionic forum. Don't need to bring all the negative energy from the bionic forum to the Rezound forum that doesn't have all the issues!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey I loved my thunderbolt! other than the pathetic battery life it had. :)

I know I'm done with Moto. Their business practices, as well as terrible software issues, locked bootloader, subpar screens and non removable batteries in their new phones are a turn off.

X

L

leroybrute

I'm guessing by me you meant faster than every rezound out there with a simple scaling cpu option with less voltage whilst clocked 500 megahertz less? Lucky guy :)

By the way you wouldn't talk trash if you understood processors. The snapdragon processor is an asyncronous processor, which means only one core is running and the other core starts to kick in as needed for tasks. Scaling process is different while both cores are running at same speed on the omap in the bionic, thats not happening on the rezound, where only 1 core is running at all times until the second core resources are needed. pretty smart processor huh? A step up from an omap.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Hey all. Yes, I do have a confession. I like my Rezound, and I don't care too much for the RAZR, but it is also another great smartphone. People are talking very heavily about the Nexus. It's supposed to be one of the most powerful, sought out android phone of this year. Many people are basically making their phone buying decisions based particularly off of the success or failure of THAT phone. They treat it like it is the first smart phone to ever live. They treat it like people treated the very first iphone before it came out.

A part of me is sick of all the hype. A part of me wants that phone to crash and burn. Not because I like my Rezound. At this point in my fury, I would rather people by a RAZR or a Rezound rather than the Nexus. They are even calling it one of the big 3 right now...but no normal consumer has yet to play with it for a while to get a true feel of what it's really like. Remember the Bionic hype? For the most part it was a fail. I like to see phones succeed this day in age because people put up hard earned money for these devices. It's not the company itself that makes me hate. It's the many people who have never touch it, but swear up and down that it will be the Da Vinci of all android phones that make me hate.

So yes, it's a rare feeling for me....but I'm a hater. I hate the hype. If it wasn't so hyped, I'd say. "Wow, seems like a nice phone. Can't wait to see what it's like." Now I don't even care, because I'd feel almost as bad as an iSheep (I used to be one)

No responses necessary. I just had to vent a lil to a community haha.
Bad mouth me if you want. I don't care. It's funny to me. Mwahahahahaha! :icon_ devil:

What's the big three? There's only one. The nexus.

It's a true Android made by google running their os. You think other companies can make better replicas of Android?

Lol you're tired of people saying it's one of the best phones I'm tired of people thinking this phone will crash and burn. Just a lot of hate. After this phone i will never buy another non nexus device. They really outdid themselves with this phone. Htc, moto, and every other company can only dream of making a device even nearly good enough as this nexus

L

leroybrute

I am getting a GNex but as a secondary phone. A playtoy atleast till the bugs are worked out or when the quad cores come.
It's not even one of the big three yet considering it's not even ready to sell yet. How did they out do themselves when theyhaven't put it out yet and all you have done is read about all the problems it has.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey all. Yes, I do have a confession. I like my Rezound, and I don't care too much for the RAZR, but it is also another great smartphone. People are talking very heavily about the Nexus. It's supposed to be one of the most powerful, sought out android phone of this year. Many people are basically making their phone buying decisions based particularly off of the success or failure of THAT phone. They treat it like it is the first smart phone to ever live. They treat it like people treated the very first iphone before it came out.

A part of me is sick of all the hype. A part of me wants that phone to crash and burn. Not because I like my Rezound. At this point in my fury, I would rather people by a RAZR or a Rezound rather than the Nexus. They are even calling it one of the big 3 right now...but no normal consumer has yet to play with it for a while to get a true feel of what it's really like. Remember the Bionic hype? For the most part it was a fail. I like to see phones succeed this day in age because people put up hard earned money for these devices. It's not the company itself that makes me hate. It's the many people who have never touch it, but swear up and down that it will be the Da Vinci of all android phones that make me hate.

So yes, it's a rare feeling for me....but I'm a hater. I hate the hype. If it wasn't so hyped, I'd say. "Wow, seems like a nice phone. Can't wait to see what it's like." Now I don't even care, because I'd feel almost as bad as an iSheep (I used to be one)

No responses necessary. I just had to vent a lil to a community haha.
Bad mouth me if you want. I don't care. It's funny to me. Mwahahahahaha! :icon_ devil:

You say you hate the hype, but the Vigor/Rezound had some going on too.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

L

leroybrute

I myself love the hype, I just hate the wait! That goes for most all phones for me. :icon_ banana: Vigor had a lot of hype until the internet got quiet about it for 2 months and then came back as a rezound. Never really picked back up again.