I have a confession

L

leroybrute

+1.. my girls rezound is very stutter prone.. the extra processing power rlly isnt there... my bionic swamps it in benchmarks. And i know benches mean nothing to all you guys.. its just way more snappy than rezound... **** my tb was more snappy...but anywayz ive never had a data drop... or an app dissapear...on the other hand the difference between the screens is.. well. Rezounds is better.. but i use my phone alot in the sun...and bionic is not surpassed in that area... i think the big three are bionic, rezound, rzr right now.. gnex isnt even out...it cannot be included in that list imho...considering its has considerable problems in the uk. And delays in the states. Just my 2. I wouldnt mind have any of the big three...but the bionic is not fail. Come play with mine. You'd be singing a diff tune. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I dont want to play with yours. lol. I have both the bionic and rezound. I don't have stutter problems with either one. I am a moto fanboy but not when it comes to these 2 phones. There is no comparison! The rezound is the better phone. The browser, the ui, the camera's, the screen, the gallery, 3g to 4g handoffs. you name it no comparison! I have 7 lines and have a cell phone fettish so I do alot of comparing and I'm big into benchmarks. The only benchmark the Bionic is better in is the quadrant, barely. I have of screenshots CF-Benches of my Rezound beating the Gs2 marks. My x2 runs benches better than my Bionic. Your girls rezound has issues if it stutters.

Last edited by a moderator:

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I dont want to play with yours. lol. I have both the bionic and rezound. I don't have stutter problems with either one. I am a moto fanboy but not when it comes to these 2 phones. There is no comparison! The rezound is the better phone. The browser, the ui, the camera's, the screen, the gallery, 3g to 4g handoffs. you name it no comparison! I have 7 lines and have a cell phone fettish so I do alot of comparing and I'm big into benchmarks. The only benchmark the Bionic is better in is the quadrant, barely. I have of screenshots CF-Benches of my Rezound beating the Gs2 marks. My x2 runs benches better than my Bionic. Your girls rezound has issues if it stutters.

Quadrant is garbage and no one who is seriouse about performance uses it anymore.... run antutu and linpack and cfbench and tell me where youre at.. see where im at? Stock rom. I never see ANY rezounds in the 6k range. And there has been many MANY threads documenting rezound or sence 3.5 lag issues. Anyways. Here are some screens.. show me a rezound bench that bests these. Ive been keeping a close eye on rzr and rezound benches. Looks like 0map is kickin butt ;). No offense and sry for off topic.

Cfbench

CAP201112091030.jpg

Antutu(latest)

CAP201112011133.jpg

Linpack.(multithread)

CAP201112011359.jpg

Linpack(single)

CAP2011120113591.jpg

X2 that! GG :)

Last edited:
OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
I'll have to run some benches later, not that I am trying to compete. But the overall experience witht he rezound I think (opinionated of course) is better than a moto experience. I've had 3 moto phones and 1 other HTC phone and I liked the HTC experience better overall. The top 3 or 4 phones might differ in benchies, but overall they wont be significantly faster than another. All that is peeing contest. Bionic camera (stills and vids) suck...period. I speak from experience. I owned one for a while. Good phone, but not like the razr or rezound. The RAZR didn't get the nod from me for a few reasons. Too wide and thin. Felt like a mini tablet. greenish/yellowish screen. Super amoled is ok, but still gives off that heavy color saturation. But I didn't even start the thread for the likes of the bionic. I'd rather you stick with that then get a Nexus. Leave the nexus for the fan boys that never used it.

L

leroybrute

View attachment 43373

Nena Mark Cf-bench and linpack are my favorites.
These are all rezound. You can tell by status bar.
P.s. The tegra is faster than omap. I also am a moto fan so I am not putting down my bionic. Its just the buggiest phone I have ever had.

Sorry for small pictures but I'm sending from my phone. If you have a good screen you can see them. HaHa. LOL

L

leroybrute

exorcist. Notice you are rooted also! Nice job. I thought your benches were high! I can root soon and clean up and speed up my rezound also. But then I don't need to do I!?

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Haha. A rooted bionic IS in fact faster. Ran smoe benchies on my bionic, boosted me up a few hundred on an tutu. I'll say the scores are impressive though. I could only imagine the possibilities that the rezound would have when/if they decide to s-off this thing. The phone my just disintegrate in my hand from being so blazing fast. lol. ok....i kid.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
exorcist. Notice you are rooted also! Nice job. I thought your benches were high! I can root soon and clean up and speed up my rezound also. But then I don't need to do I!?

100% stock rom. No debloat... no sd card tweaks.. only rooted for wifi hack...so its a stock bionic..i think ur jumping all over the root cuz my benchmarks infact do beat ur rezounds.. and u said ur x2 would outbench my bionic rofl. Umadbro? Screenshot of "about phone" for confirmation.

CAP201112091152.jpg

Also very hard to see ur screens but it looks like my 0map at 1.0ghz is on par with ur much higher clocked tegra.. infact mine look higher.. but ill hold my tongue till u can upload a real cpl screenshots.. cuz no one can read them

Last edited:
L

leroybrute

Haha. A rooted bionic IS in fact faster. Ran smoe benchies on my bionic, boosted me up a few hundred on an tutu. I'll say the scores are impressive though. I could only imagine the possibilities that the rezound would have when/if they decide to s-off this thing. The phone my just disintegrate in my hand from being so blazing fast. lol. ok....i kid.

Yea when I first saw the benchmarks I knew they were wrong for stock. It just took me awhile to notice the superuser requests at bottom of his pics. there are honest cheats and there are dishonest cheats! HeHe

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Yea when I first saw the benchmarks I knew they were wrong for stock. It just took me awhile to notice the superuser requests at bottom of his pics. there are honest cheats and there are dishonest cheats! HeHe

Wtf r u talking about rooting a phone doesn't change scores.. infact before n after.. my scores were lower. Everyone knows that and correct me if im wrong.. looked like ur first antutu was slower than s2....isn't that the same chip or an older chip at a lower clockspeed? My chip is several hundred mhz less than both and outbenches both. Hmm tegra faster? Idk. Evidence says otherwise. But dont think im a rezound hater...its an amazing phone. I would be proud to on bionic or rezound... i just want ppl to know dont get it twisted.. bionic is fast fast fast.

Last edited:
L

leroybrute

My rezound runs qualcom not tegra. And my screen shots are real, and unrooted obviously. The screen shots were sent from my rezound because I am not near my laptop to resize. And if you are so aware of all the benchmarks you can read them! Also show me any other stock unrooted, no bloat freeze bionic that gets over 6000 on antutu! How many stock bionics can beat sg2 on cf-bench. Also bionic cant touch rezound on nena mark. I also get 54.4 on nena mark, the most used benchmark that manufacturers use.
I know better and you know better. We can't really cheat with the rezound, but we know we can with the bionic!

L

leroybrute

I have no antutus pics. Those are cf-bench and my device is on top gs2. My Bionic is fast, but its not faster than my rezound. I trust my rezound so much more though. I can count all my battery pulls of my rezound on 1 hand =0. Bionic lost track months ago. Bought both the day they came out. Lied got bionic 3 days after it came out. My x2 I got 3245 out of quadrant non rooted.
You need to learn about other phones thanjust the phone you have . Not by reading posts and picking what you want think. Buy them, hands on etc. Thats what I do!

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
You do know that with root there is a bionic program where you can overclock your phone right? I had that program. You could easily do it that way without really knowing. Not saying that you did, but I'm saying you could do that. And you could run the test on overclock and THEN dial your bionic down and then take a pic. There are tons of way to cheat over the net. I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE. I am just saying it's possible. Vids?

L

leroybrute

I do wish the rezound ran browser benches as high as the razr and gnex. I like the rezound browser but it does get sticky and jumpy. Hope an update fixes it. Other than that I am tickled with it. Very smooth and reliable! keyword RELIABLE.