I have a confession

ex0rcist

Reaction score
My rezound runs qualcom not tegra. And my screen shots are real, and unrooted obviously. The screen shots were sent from my rezound because I am not near my laptop to resize. And if you are so aware of all the benchmarks you can read them! Also show me any other stock unrooted, no bloat freeze bionic that gets over 6000 on antutu! How many stock bionics can beat sg2 on cf-bench. Also bionic cant touch rezound on nena mark. I also get 54.4 on nena mark, the most used benchmark that manufacturers use.
I know better and you know better. We can't really cheat with the rezound, but we know we can with the bionic!

Im not going to doctor pictures up to impress people on the internet about my cellphone. And frozen bloat? Gimme a break, even if i did freeze bloat.. which i didnt.. it wouldn't blow my scores up the way u guys r saying it would.. This has gotten out of control and i think a mod should close it.. and leroy only thing i can tell from ur screens are some of ur bars look lower than the sg2. While none of mine arnt. This has turned into a my phone will beat up your phone and im not going to partake in it.. you see my benches. I see yours.. i make zero excuses all i hear is excuses from u... idk whAt to say. Oh and real quick. For good measure here is ur fav benchmark program.

CAP201112091244.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

L

leroybrute

I have bad news for you the Bionic Nena score average is 48.25 on the website. Your score of 56.70 is #2 but rooted mot_hotplug. Can't cheat on nenamark website without reading about it. HAHA. I believe I got a high 48 out of my stock bionic. adr6425lvw (rezound with 720 RESOLUTION) averages 52.68 and my best nena you saw in picture is 54.4 and cant cheat with the rezound yet.

P.S. Gnex been moving up with rooted phones at 52.26. It shows in details of each submitter.
razr average 51.32 rooted stock mot_hotplugged as high as 59.40

Your games are rediculous. You should not be embarrassed about being rooted but you should be for not admitting how you get your results!

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Well this thread has went totally off topic lol. But at least we are talking about phones we can hold. Haha. Gnex coming soon. U know there will be jumpers. Should not even care as long as my phone treats me right like it has been.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I have bad news for you the Bionic Nena score average is 48.25 on the website. Your score of 56.70 is #2 but rooted mot_hotplug. Can't cheat on nenamark website without reading about it. HAHA. I believe I got a high 48 out of my stock bionic. adr6425lvw (rezound with 720 RESOLUTION) averages 52.68 and my best nena you saw in picture is 54.4 and cant cheat with the rezound yet.

P.S. Gnex been moving up with rooted phones at 52.26. It shows in details of each submitter.
razr average 51.32 rooted stock mot_hotplugged as high as 59.40

Your games are rediculous. You should not be embarrassed about being rooted but you should be for not admitting how you get your results!

Mot hotplug is the stock scaling setting. All i did was make it so minmax was 1ghz so it didnt scale at all during the test.. That is ALL. Still stock rom. Bloated. 1ghz. Haters guna hate.

L

leroybrute

+1.. my girls rezound is very stutter prone.. the extra processing power rlly isnt there... my bionic swamps it in benchmarks. And i know benches mean nothing to all you guys.. its just way more snappy than rezound... **** my tb was more snappy...but anywayz ive never had a data drop... or an app dissapear...on the other hand the difference between the screens is.. well. Rezounds is better.. but i use my phone alot in the sun...and bionic is not surpassed in that area... i think the big three are bionic, rezound, rzr right now.. gnex isnt even out...it cannot be included in that list imho...considering its has considerable problems in the uk. And delays in the states. Just my 2. I wouldnt mind have any of the big three...but the bionic is not fail. Come play with mine. You'd be singing a diff tune. :)

No this is not about my phone beats your phone. It has to do with your earlier post above.
P.S. If it was about a better phone no comparison My rezound is a better and more reliable phone all around than my bionic!!! And everyone that has or had both knows that! That will be enough.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
No this is not about my phone beats your phone. It has to do with your earlier post above.
P.S. If it was about a better phone no comparison My rezound is a better and more reliable phone all around than my bionic!!! And everyone that has or had both knows that! That will be enough.

Lol true colors always show thru.. u remind me of my 2 yr old niece ..."mines better!" sry my 500mhz less phone runs door to door with ur amazing phone. My work is done here. I think in the end..as long as ur satisfied who cares. Sry to op and mods for this guy. I wont post again. My #s will do the talking

L

leroybrute

Mot hotplug is the stock scaling setting. All i did was make it so minmax was 1ghz so it didnt scale at all during the test.. That is ALL. Still stock rom. Bloated. 1ghz. Haters guna hate.

Exactly what i know about mot_hotplug and what I guessed about your cpu setting. I wonder how the snapdragon would test if we could min/max at 1.5 running both cores as the omap does rooted and changing settings. No hating. Just disapointed! Why would you say you root for tethering but admit to min/max at 1ghz. Big difference than stock! And if you go that far why wouldn't you bloat freeze!? I smell carp... Atleast your admitting some.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Alright alright. Enough of that stuff. lol. points have been made.

It's not Rz vs Bionic. It's G-Nex vs everyone else that matters. lol.

L

leroybrute

Lol true colors always show thru.. u remind me of my 2 yr old niece ..."mines better!" sry my 500mhz less phone runs door to door with ur amazing phone. My work is done here. I think in the end..as long as ur satisfied who cares. Sry to op and mods for this guy. I wont post again. My #s will do the talking

If I am like your niece atleast we know she is honest and tells the truth. I have a bionic also and I like my bionic or I would get rid of it. My point is I and most hate misimformation and lack of honesty, and thats what we have here. Thats all.

L

leroybrute

Alright alright. Enough of that stuff. lol. points have been made.

It's not Rz vs Bionic. It's G-Nex vs everyone else that matters. lol.

Huh. Oh yea I forgot. lol. I'm getting one to play with. I am worried about the bugs but its to be expected. I think the rezound will get more respect after the GNex comes out if it ever does. I will not be using it as a main line unless I can trust it as much as my rez, but planning to play with it mostly until the quads come out.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
wont the G-nex be out like.....REAL soon? I heard stores already have them in cases in storage. But can't sell them until told to by whoever is in charge of working some network bug out. Maybe that network bug will make other phones better too. Wishful thinking.

On another droid site a VZW rep took pictures of the demo phone unboxing it. so....might be out there. Just not released. Maybe a surprise release so people wont camp out (yea right)

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
It's always that. I don't blame em for holding off. You don't want a horrid debut. Especially with the massive hype train behind it.