I need a splash of water, please. (Rezound consideration)

cp24eva

Reaction score
He's laughing while at his keyboard in his mom's basement. Quit feeding him. There are many things that are opinionated about everyone's argument. At the end of the day buy what you are compelled to. What makes you happy doesn't make the rest of the world stop. If square flat and wide makes you happy then cool. Some people think Hilary Swank is hot, other think she isn't. So what. Lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
uploadfromtaptalk1322943203692.jpg

EVSP

Reaction score
.....And it continues to impress me. I've found a few easter eggs on this device that make me smile. I think HTC outdid themselves on this one. And it didn't even need the Bionic/Nexus hype train.

What easter eggs have you found on this phone?? I wanna find them tooooo lol ;)

cp24eva

Reaction score
What easter eggs have you found on this phone?? I wanna find them tooooo lol ;)

This was a while ago, so I don't remember. The biggest one to me is the native screen shot. My friends with iphones used to say "but you have to get a crappy 3rd party app to take a screen shot." Nu uh!

Some of the Easter eggs I think were app related too, so....yeah.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Easter eggs I found:

Screen shot
5 ghz frequency usgae on wifi
Simultaneous talk and internet surfing
Ringtone maker (can cut out any part of a song to make a ringtone)
Camera panoramic mode (pretty decent, not much of an easter egg I think)
Camera action mode

And I know there are more. I think I am going to open a thread to see how many people have their own list.

Reaction score
I don't have one yet (reason why I'm here) but can the swype beta not be installed?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

colagada

Reaction score
I'm in my mid to late 50s, and I use the phone for calls and data use. I couldn't care less about Beats. I tried the earbuds out; I have a $10 pair of earbuds that sound better. I don't care if the phone has a picture of Howdy Doody on it. I don't care if it costs a bit more and that the cost is due to a brand-name whose technology I won't be using (i.e. Beats).

What I DO care about is how well the phone works. I want calls to work, Bluetooth to work, voice-command-software to work, and data to work. I have stayed away from Verizon (and on T-Mobile and its largely-EDGE network) because I couldn't find a Verizon Android phone that didn't have issues. I've tried the Charge, Droid3, Razor4G, and Bionic. They all had problems (but then, phones made by Motorola or Samsung are expected to have problems). The Rezound hasn't had any so far, although some others have had problems with the phone going into Airplane Mode. I haven't tested the Nexus, but I've read that it has a host of hardware and software problems (which is typical of Samsung phones). It does have Ice Cream Sandwich, but the Rezound (which not oddly is an HTC phone) will get that upgrade before long. Rezound does what I want it to, and the others didn't or probably won't.

Put an Otterbox on the phone to cover all the markings, and have at it. The Rezound is the best 4G phone that Verizon has to offer, in my opinion. If you can afford it, spend the extra bucks and save all the hassle down the road.