Rezound exchange questions

soccerdude77

Reaction score
So my 1st rezound was having problems and I called customer service. They sent me out a new phone which arrived today. I received a brand new rezound with the beats headphones and all other accessories. My question is do I return the other beats headphones, memory card and accessories I received with the 1st phone or do I keep them? I'm a bit confused because according to the customer service rep, he said return the phone and keep the accessories. I confirmed this again by asking another customer service rep. The problem is I don't want to get charged on my account for not having returned the headphones and memory card.

Has anyone out here had the same experience? Any advice?

Thanks.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
make a not of when you called and who you talked with if possible. if you get charged then call them and tell them to take the charge off as this is what you were told by x rep on x day and time.

OP
S

soccerdude77

Reaction score
Mike, thanks I've actually taken the steps to do that, I even had them note the account. I was just hoping someone out here had gone thru the same thing. It's always a headache to talk to cs and get them to back out charges and get things corrected.:blink:

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Well I've had to exchange mine, but it was probably when they had a stock of units from the mfg to ship for exchange. It came with the back cover but no battery or any accessories. Actually I'm not even sure it came with the back cover lol. I would keep the stuff. VZW will send you an email noting your stuff was accepted back at their warehouse.

Hiball

Reaction score
I just came to the Rezound from the Bionic. My Bionic gave me so may problems I eventually had to ask for a different phone in its entirety. I only received the phone and no other accessories at all. You are very lucky. As a matter of fact VZW wanted me to purchase the Rezound battery and back door. My local VZW store was able to get me the battery but no luck on the ear buds. My advice to you is to keep what they sent you and only return just the phone. That's all they really want back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
S

soccerdude77

Reaction score
I just came to the Rezound from the Bionic. My Bionic gave me so may problems I eventually had to ask for a different phone in its entirety. I only received the phone and no other accessories at all. You are very lucky. As a matter of fact VZW wanted me to purchase the Rezound battery and back door. My local VZW store was able to get me the battery but no luck on the ear buds. My advice to you is to keep what they sent you and only return just the phone. That's all they really want back.

When you say keep it, do you mean the battery also? They basically sent me everything. A new phone, new battery, new memory card, beats headphones, new usb cable and outlet connection. Would the only thing I return be the phone itself? I keep everything else?

samiusmc

Reaction score
Keep them. If they charge you, tell them you made a mistake based on what you were told and return the accessories. They should credit you after that.

Hiball

Reaction score
Yes keep everything that you were sent and only return the phone. Keep the ear buds, charger, battery, memory card. Only return the phone that's all that they want you to return to them. I know I returned 6 phones in 6 weeks when I had my Bionic.