I have a confession

Htown315

Reaction score
Its good you talk for the majority about the storage. How do you use a thumb drive on a nexus? To all others about the about the negative screen comments? I don't remember reading any negative comments with the screen on a nexus..? And comparing screens it isn't the same as comparing a d3 to Bio/razr/rezound. Only advantage is in videos taking away the buttons. Where I would prefer the larger screen is for more browser and app real estate.

The majority of users will never fill the 32gigs on the nexus. That is the majority until now phones came with less than that. Will some people fill it? Of course. Its USB storage look it up. The comments I was reffering to were that its not a plus to have the 4.65" screen. IT IS EVERYTHING THE OTHER PHONES HAVE PLUS MORE!?! How is that not a plus? You are correct I should have said "when watching video orwhil gaming the screen ..." . While we are at it you mentioned Samsung processor and gpu. Again your facts are wrong it has the 4460. I'm notg bashng one phone I am just sick of people making wrong and ignorant comments to bash the nexus and justify their purchase. Not saying this was you just saying in general.

L

leroybrute

The majority of users will never fill the 32gigs on the nexus. That is the majority until now phones came with less than that. Will some people fill it? Of course. Its USB storage look it up. The comments I was reffering to were that its not a plus to have the 4.65" screen. IT IS EVERYTHING THE OTHER PHONES HAVE PLUS MORE!?! How is that not a plus? You are correct I should have said "when watching video orwhil gaming the screen ..." . While we are at it you mentioned Samsung processor and gpu. Again your facts are wrong it has the 4460. I'm notg bashng one phone I am just sick of people making wrong and ignorant comments to bash the nexus and justify their purchase. Not saying this was you just saying in general.

Your talking to the wrong guy! I haven't said anything about the omap 4460 processor or the gpu! No one has in this thread. You have been trolling 2 many threads. Haven't bashed the Nexus! I am buying the GNex just to play with it! The only thing I have said about the nexus is I believe it will be buggy and slowly the bugs will get worked out! Thats not in the paper specs though but will be.

Htown315

Reaction score
Haha. My bad I thought I quoted thesurgeongeneral on previous page. I do apologize about that part.

Reaction score
Your talking to the wrong guy! I haven't said anything about the omap 4460 processor or the gpu! No one has in this thread. You have been trolling 2 many threads. Haven't bashed the Nexus! I am buying the GNex just to play with it! The only thing I have said about the nexus is I believe it will be buggy and slowly the bugs will get worked out! Thats not in the paper specs though but will be.

You will find more and more people filling their 32 gigs shortly... With music and NOW 1080p content as well as rentable movies and high res photos...

He was referring to me actually... I will say it again...

The processor I have no complaints about, it was the GPU I said was "ok"... May be a tried n true GPU but, newer GPUs are coming or are out ie Adreno 220, but lack real world experience or better drivers...

Don't start being nitpicky now...

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

Htown315

Reaction score
You are totally 100% correct. When stockpiling or hoarding media you will exceed 32gb of files. We have USB storage and cloud storage now. If I designed the nexus it would have an SD card without a doubt. But like I said before majority of users( which is not the android addicted crazies that are on droidforums)will be ok with 32gb. I don't mean to be nitpicky but again it was a untrue fact that was stated. Have a good night.

Reaction score
You are totally 100% correct. When stockpiling or hoarding media you will exceed 32gb of files. We have USB storage and cloud storage now. If I designed the nexus it would have an SD card without a doubt. But like I said before majority of users( which is not the android addicted crazies that are on droidforums)will be ok with 32gb. I don't mean to be nitpicky but again it was a untrue fact that was stated. Have a good night.

Why do I have to stock pile or hoard? Those are strong words... I'm a music producer, engineer, band leader, hood nerd... Just because I keep videos of performances and my son acting silly in HD along with my library of music to stream in my car via bluetooth in lieu of cloud based content as well as a few movies movies for on the go entertainment for me n my kid makes me a stockpiling hoarder?...

You should choose your words more wisely there buddy...

I know a few people that wouldn't take that too kindly...

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

Reaction score
Btw, I know what USB storage is sir...

USB storage is only convenient if your near a computer so...

Another unneeded comment, thanks for that...

Htown315

Reaction score
Did I say everybody? Or did I say majority? You obviously fall into the minority which I said existed. Slow your roll its a Droid forum.

You can connect a USB via a micro SD adapter or simply a micro USB drive. Computer not neeeded.

Reaction score
Did I say everybody? Or did I say majority? You obviously fall into the minority which I said existed. Slow your roll its a Droid forum.

You can connect a USB via a micro SD adapter or simply a micro USB drive. Computer not neeeded.

Then do what with it from there???

It is just a forum, but you were still out of line with your descriptors... Really is that simple...

L

leroybrute

Could you give me the part # to the micro usb drive that will plug it into my phone? I know quite a few people besides myself that use up their 32gig cards. We are part of the minority. I even carry a small case with several sd cards. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Could you give me the part # to the micro usb drive that will plug it into my phone? I know quite a few people besides myself that use up their 32gig cards. We are part of the minority. I even carry a small case with several sd cards. Thank you in advance.

+1

L

leroybrute

I don't see anything about connecting micro usb storage to phone

9wire

Reaction score
The rezound seems like a nice phone, I played with one in the store and was impressed, but, I can't stand the name. It just sounds like a dumb made up word to me. How about just a number instead?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums