I am brand new

bosshaus24

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to the forum and new to android devices. I have a Motorola Droids and I am liking it. I hope to enjoy my experiences with all of you. I would like to ask a quick question. Does anyone know if there is an Outlook application out there that will sync all of my folders and not just the inbox? I rooted my phone, but I don't completely understand how to use that. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome to the forum!!! I never really got into Outlook, so I can't help you much there, but I'm sure there are plenty of people here that can hook you up with the answer(s) you need! In the meantime, glad to have you here!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to the forum and new to android devices. I have a Motorola Droids and I am liking it. I hope to enjoy my experiences with all of you. I would like to ask a quick question. Does anyone know if there is an Outlook application out there that will sync all of my folders and not just the inbox? I rooted my phone, but I don't completely understand how to use that. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Welcome aboard. There is a ton of great info on this board. Read, read and then read some more. :) The people here are great with answers and respond very quickly.

I only sync my Outlook calendar and I do that through the Goggle Calender program. It works great for that. Since I don't sync anything else, I can't be of much help on the other folders issue. Good luck.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I use Touchdown which allows me to pick what I want sync'ed and that includes folders.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to Droid Forums!
I unfortunately dont have very good experience in Outlook but hopefully you will find your answer here! Lots of knowledgeable people with diverse backgrounds in different areas