Humurous google voice transcripts

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Hey it's me, gedrick just following up with you on the bus for sponsorship so give me a call when you've a minute. Actually if you miss fixing it which you and have a meeting CRBA , but CA I will give you a shout after

That is hard to type. Your brain trys to make since of what is there and type something logical. And who is gedrick?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
damn!!

/me makes note to self....never check gv mail while drunk

shamus

Reaction score
Let me dig through some. I'm sure I can find some good ones. GV is retarded:)

-Yo ship balls. Scott gimme a call man rebate. I'll talk to you later.-

-You know. 121 china 121 day. Mackel when you get the kitchen makeover you know later.-

-Hey it's ange. I just got your message. I just need to know if there is a referral rapists and date on we have to do info rail and you're probably gonna Larchmont but you're gonna need a pre certain free calling to make the appointment is need to know what you're having. P. M. R. I out the field trip to bring or not. Basically, I'm sure you got is give me a call back at work. 879242.-

-Able to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contact your day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues you activation of. This account has been successful, but we are unable to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contacters day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues activation of. This account has been successful, but we are unable to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contacters day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues.-

haha so did you Larchmont or not?

Hahaha negative. That VM was something to do with getting an MRI.

On a sidenote, I have 2 Voice invites that I will give to the first two PMs I get. As long as the PMs quote one of my goofy GV transcripts.

Joker

Reaction score
I think I will try and get GV just so I could have something to add to this great thread.

proof

Reaction score
Hey Craig eat noon and I just wanna ask one question from Norton amok. We are imposes on those of coming up on their users and I did. Postponing machine on the before do phone and you know him as soon as you can on a little over a follower because I know more when you're too please call me as soon as you can. Thanks.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it says you're not available. I don't know why, maybe it's your you're inside the building. It's receive cell closed. I was just thinking maybe you could pick up some beer. Thank you on. By the way home so because or a lot of repair worldwide occult willy up to London lines, last. 5. Catch you later child.

Turned out it wasn't beer I was supposed to pick up.