Google Voice

douglaswilson

Reaction score
I have a question about this- everytime i enter the code given to me by google which i guess is the code to forward my calls to my google voice mail box i get an error message. Can this not be done with Verizon? Thanks.

cat_size

Reaction score
I've heard great things about Voice, but I applied weeks ago and am still waiting on an invite... how long has this been taking people? Does anyone have an extra? Thanks in advance ~

douglaswilson

Reaction score
I have a problem i would like some help with. When i enter the code from google that i believe will start sending messages to my google voice mailbox instead of my verizon one (*71XXXXXXXXXX) i get an error message saying my call can not be completed as dialed. I have downloaded the app from the market place and have done everything i can think of doing. Can someone please help me get this going? Thanks!

rjax

Reaction score
Add another 1 to what you're dialing so that it's *711XXXXXXXXXX

superchachi

Reaction score
I had the same problem, and it was that my call forwarding was turned off. Trying to use VZ's automated system didn't fix it, I had to speak to an agent to turn it on. Immediately after they turned it on, *71XXXXXXXXXX worked.

douglaswilson

Reaction score
Is there a way to find out if call forwarding is turned off
? I was just on the phone for 30-40 minutes with Verizon tech support and really don't want to call back. Thanks.

baniels

Reaction score
FYI, for those interested, you can get an invite on ebay for $2. I got mine within 15 minutes.