Humurous google voice transcripts

Droidemz

Reaction score
So thanks to a great forum member I finally got gvoice last night.

I received my first email through the system and the transcript I got from the

voicemail was hilarious. Share some of you're funny transcripts! Here's mine

"hi mark, im on my way to chat you cant preschool graduation your much getting a haircut. so you're right now for dinner. We'll see you later. Bye."

hahaha "chat you can't preschool graduation" :icon_ banana:

Fletchi18

Reaction score
Yeah, I've gotten some really good ones from Google Voice.

This is one I got the other day:
Hi. It's me, might not want to talk to you later. Bye. Derek, Just want to see how you guys are doing just keep trying to call me on my cellphone. Hopefully we can kind of your brain. I'll be home hopefully I can. Our let you get a chance. Like that team. So hopefully. Bye. I'll talk to you later you bye.

Ummmmm....who's Derek? And what are you going to do to my brain? heh heh

Definitely a product that needs some improvement!

xfireguru

Reaction score
Hello Sam. This is Iraq. I a call. If they. Where they won't. What is an interesting on the on my old woman you know. Hi Sam.

wsbsteven

Reaction score
Yeah it's terrible.

Hey Hey Hey. I just want to let you know I I didn't call the police that he said he with a buddy buddy bye the body but I've ever heard of that before. I was just cut off and so I told him that. Hope you're well on on Friday. So anyway, I love you and I'll talk to you later. I did take it was funny because the car out there. Date Night push dinner. 30 here, still like nobody with it up. I was about that funny. Anyway, I love you. Talk to you Later. Bye Bye now.

and

Hey google police on mon. Sheena rug right now with you haveto say about that.

and

Hi. This is back. Maths downstairs. It's Melinda calling. Ihaven't seen you in a while we're both at the path of I'm hoping you can make it. But anyways, hopefully maybe and also once say magazine chick in the same number thanks, bye. I will.

And what I call, Google's Bill of Rights

Google’s Bill of Rights

Amendment 1

I’m gonna so make no law respecting at and establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof or bridging the freedom of speech or US hello but on the right of the people pre, simply to assemble and Peter hey, it’s this in the government for redressing Grievance is.

Amendment 4

The ride of the people to be. Take care, and our person houses papers and pepper against unreasonable searches and seizures, so I’m not getting violated and no itself. If you put the bond probable cause. Support of. I know it’s or ask for Mason and particularly that skydiving the plane research. Policemen’s by things BBC’s.

OP
Droidemz

Droidemz

Reaction score
The brain refrence made me Laugh out loud at work!

hahah keep em comin guys!dancedroid

BPB

Reaction score
Where and when you get a chance give me a call. Placed Hi, I was trying to update man blackberry this morning with my calendar and apparently they found the bar. Top have reformer calendar has changed. Hey just wanted to follow up to you still need to file tax fund do that. A S and I've been trying to work in here. Please call me if you get a chance please. Thanks.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
No longer have it handy, but one of the first voicemail transcripts I received from my wife inquired if I was "having fun with Lucy." I was a bit taken aback given that "Lucy" is my ex-wife.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok this is a great thread, this should be stickied when it gets enough posts, if nothing more than for a good laugh on a bad day!

shamus

Reaction score
Let me dig through some. I'm sure I can find some good ones. GV is retarded:)

-Yo ship balls. Scott gimme a call man rebate. I'll talk to you later.-

-You know. 121 china 121 day. Mackel when you get the kitchen makeover you know later.-

-Hey it's ange. I just got your message. I just need to know if there is a referral rapists and date on we have to do info rail and you're probably gonna Larchmont but you're gonna need a pre certain free calling to make the appointment is need to know what you're having. P. M. R. I out the field trip to bring or not. Basically, I'm sure you got is give me a call back at work. 879242.-

-Able to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contact your day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues you activation of. This account has been successful, but we are unable to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contacters day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues activation of. This account has been successful, but we are unable to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contacters day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues.-

nightwo|f

Reaction score
yea my girlfriend has left a few messages intentionally trying to mess with the transcript. Found out it doesn't like a few certain cuss words and just skips them completely. I've had a few transcripts that came out near perfect, depends on how clear and slow the person talks.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
"Hi. This is available on, but I can't and I'm calling ago. Call us to drops to. Bulow case I'm lenient on time so they said at the location. I was kind of Barry and then I know that the batine a good if you could know watched i'm and I'm calling to look for a place. If you could do it once when you get a chance give me a call from 954, sorry 5 my Fair 49 a night, but the 84."

That's right...5 my fair 49 a night but the 84...makes perfect sense lol

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let me dig through some. I'm sure I can find some good ones. GV is retarded:)

-Yo ship balls. Scott gimme a call man rebate. I'll talk to you later.-

-You know. 121 china 121 day. Mackel when you get the kitchen makeover you know later.-

-Hey it's ange. I just got your message. I just need to know if there is a referral rapists and date on we have to do info rail and you're probably gonna Larchmont but you're gonna need a pre certain free calling to make the appointment is need to know what you're having. P. M. R. I out the field trip to bring or not. Basically, I'm sure you got is give me a call back at work. 879242.-

-Able to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contact your day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues you activation of. This account has been successful, but we are unable to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contacters day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues activation of. This account has been successful, but we are unable to complete a test call to the customers line. Please use your cellphone to verify service and contacters day of installation supporting to troubleshoot any issues.-

haha so did you Larchmont or not?

JimmyD

Reaction score
Hah! Great thread.... after reading these posts, I really want GV now! Just for the comedy factor!

ngbbs45ba9ffba803a.jpg