HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its TwiX

Reaction score

sansavi

Reaction score
Ah hell. 300 w/ 2yr? Really? Breaking my balls here htc.

sent from my D1 on Sappphire 2.0.2. via droidforums app.

jcbsides

Reaction score

Seriously, it's like they waited to see how many people wanted it and then said wow this popular? better jack up the price another $50

electric6

Reaction score

32gb iPhones at launch always cost 299. Its not a surprise to me. And this device is far more capable and has 40gb.

sansavi

Reaction score

32gb iPhones at launch always cost 299. Its not a surprise to me. And this device is far more capable and has 40gb.

Fair enough when you put the size into account. Still excited it has that much space. OH NO I'M EXCITED AGAIN. FUUUUU-

cnmsales

Reaction score
Man 300 is killing me. I was looking at spending that total on the phone AND car mount.

Java

Reaction score
I've been waiting since November to upgrade with my NE2 to a smartphone from my LG Dare...
I've been following this since about 2 months prior to that, and I still don't know its release date.
:(

Anthony Is So Fly

Reaction score
*facepalm* so what does 249.99 (after savings) referring to in my best buy weekly ad?! if I don't get it for that price then would that not be false advertising? 1) for not having the phone in (considering it gets pushed to the 28th) 2) for advertising a price then not honoring it?

also, what about that picture we saw in here with the 249.99 price tag?

gah, :icon_evil: <--- i'll be turning into that if they jack it up to a 299.99 price... no phone has ever been that high for any 2 year pricing! I could care less if its 4G because my area doesn't even have it yet!

Reaction score
well, at this waiting for not if it is 299 after any savings, i'm goin to the X, here's a big f$#k you verizon

Reaction score
For what its worth, indirect in illinois/wisconsin can't even order the device yet.

I'm looking to order 120+ for my company the day it comes up lol my boss thinks they will go to back order really fast.

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab

fishfood

Reaction score

This is a good sign. As of earlier today, the Best Buy website did not show the Thunderbolt specs when searched "Thunderbolt" just accessories and movies.

That's hilarious. I searched Thunderbolt like 30 minutes ago and got the movies only. Seems like a 24 launch to me...

I just searched the bestbuy.com website and found NOTHING... at 10:47 eastern time... just movies... 17 of them, to be exact. Perhaps it's a hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.