HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BUFFALOMADMAN

wont be out the 24th is what the BB manager said when I was there earlier he said it without hesitation and said it was recently delayed. No release date yet waiting on word from HTC and Verizon then they will have a date so expect later than the 24th...I thought this was going to happen because the xoom was coming out and I dont think they will release the 2 on the same day, Dont make sense

eternale0

Reaction score
i tend to agree with at... the advertising blitz just started... to me it seems like a march release especially with the xoom coming out on thursday... but of course i know nothing more then anyone else refreshing these forums... Just doesn't seem like Feb is going to happen

Gibsond

Reaction score
I just heard monday reason being they want the skype to be fully working before they release. Look for the "first phone with built in skype" to be a major selling point. But I would still try BB. DISCLAIMER: THIS IS SIMPLY WHAT I WAS TOLD I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS DIRECTLY TO VZW JUST TO SOMEONE WHO DOESDONT BITE MY HEAD OFF IF IM WRONG.....HECK IM HOPING IT DOES COME Thursday LIKE U ALL sorry for caps :)

electric6

Reaction score
Any further delays of this phone will put off alot of future buyers that have been waiting. They wont delay it anymore, especially with att having already released both the inspire 4g and the atrix. Its coming on thursday with an announcement tomorrow. They simply cannot afford to put it off, and the iPhone has had enough exposure already. Those who were going to buy it, have already done so. Check your favorite tech news sites tomorrow...

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Ill bet a thunderbolt that it wont come out on the 24th?? Comon bet me if your so sure ;)

n0yxl

Reaction score
Official Announcement coming tomorrow!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.