HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapeter

Reaction score
I hope it is some time in March, since it ain't 2-24. My storm 2 is running out of gas.

jwort93

Reaction score
I hope it is some time in March, since it ain't 2-24. My storm 2 is running out of gas.

Hell, I wish I had even something as good as the Storm 2 to tide me over. I am really beginning to get tired of my enV Touch.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hell, I wish I had even something as good as the Storm 2 to tide me over. I am really beginning to get tired of my enV Touch.

Believe it or not, your enV Touch IS better than the Storm 1 or 2! lol

... I was there, I had the Storm, I know :icon_eek:

eternale0

Reaction score
don't feel bad i'm rocking a nokia flip ;)

Left the smart phone game after windows mobile 6 made me want to throw up about 3 years ago... About to come back though with the TB

electric6

Reaction score
Ill bet a thunderbolt that it wont come out on the 24th?? Comon bet me if your so sure ;)

Ok, the bet is one million space bucks!!:rofl2:

Pizza-The-Hut! lol

great movie!

Yes, yes it is. Strawberry? Only ONE MAN would dare to jam me with strawberry!

noxyl:

I sure hope so, I sold the iphone, and took back the inspire 4g. Now stuck with my old 3610 Go Phone/backup phone. If it doesnt release this week, these next few days might be hard to bear lol.

sslbaron

Reaction score
It comes when it comes! :-o

It may be soon b/c I've seen about 10 commercials already tonight for it! lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App and happy fingers! lmao :)

DLR

Reaction score
I made five phone calls tonight... 2 to BB, the other three to 3 VZW corporate stores. The first BB said they will have the phones on Thursday of this week. The second BB said that it has been delayed indef. The first VZW store said that it will not be available until after the first of March. The second store said they didn't have a clue, if VZW told them they would tell everyone else! The last VZW store said that BB would release the phone on Thursday of this week but that VZW corp stores would not have them for a few days. So there you have it take your pick...find a date that you like and hang on to it. As for me and my house....well we are going to keep hoping for the 24th.:)

dbgoolsby

Reaction score
@black_man_x
The Mobile Panda

I'm not ignoring questions about the thunderbolt... **** it actually I am. Poem give expected. Anything earlier is bonus.

4 minutes ago via HootSuite Favorite Retweet Reply

electric6

Reaction score
It may be soon b/c I've seen about 10 commercials already tonight for it! lol

Make it 12 and counting! I guess Verizon is shelling out some $$$ now

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Im going to laugh (and maybe cry) if this whole stint turns into another November 23rd fiasco.

(fictional)Miami: Well guys looks like they decided to go back to the drawing board. Look for the thunderbolt to lauch 4th quarter with dual core, and a 12 meg camera and NFC.

That would suck majorly!!

Im keeping my hopes up tho, and looking forward to being on a better quality network.

Status
Not open for further replies.