HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

46hemi

Reaction score
Look at the bright side..you are now in the final stage.

Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, the individual begins to come to terms with his mortality or that of his loved one.

jesse27

Reaction score
There's no new presale tomorrow guys. Let it go.

Not that there definitely is, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility. It's not like you've been informed by some insider that there isn't one, you're just being pessimistic. In the other thread, people besides Miami have talked to verizon reps who have confirmed the preorder. Personally, I think there's a good chance this is all mistakenly in reference to the merge, but I would LOVE to eat my words.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well both sides have the same argument.. lack of information.. there is just as much saying it will happen as it won't happen.. Just even in the most secretive releases by the time the day before comes there is something to go by and at this point we have nothing. I trust Miami and he does a great job for this site.. I do feel that at one point his information was correct, but at this time things have changed. Even the Merge that there is all this information on including video walkthroughs with the phone, has come out to be delayed. Things change. I agree I would love to eat those words, but we will see. I feel like many others in that verizon really needs something else for the holidays other then the moto line up of buisness phones and the X and Inc, but I don't make those calls. Heres to hoping something pops up around the 23rd if not sooner...

Neutrino

Reaction score
Heres to hoping something pops up around the 23rd if not sooner...

imgres

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Well here we go... another day another thread to watch and keep my work day interesting.. Hope for the sanity of all this pans out today, but have to agree with others that it just seems this one may pass.. My question to stay on topic goes to all those like me that are D1 owners. Are you still holding on to your D1 cause there really hasn't been any groundbreaking devices to come out yet? I feel that the X and others are great phones, but except the larger screen and couple minor things the Inc HD seems to be the real next step in endroid. Opinions? That is my personal feeling. So yes Friday may come and pass but if it does are you going to jump ship and get an X or D2, or hold out until the INC HD finally comes out??

Holding on to my D1 and yes, as nice as the X and D2 are I didn't feel they were enough of an upgrade. The DIncHD seems to be the next logical step for me. Of course, since in reality I don't know really know the specs of this device, I'm just assuming.

cowboys9srt4

Reaction score
For those pessimistic people that say just let it go... well please just let it go that we are optimistic. If it doesn't happen then oh well. But I'm perfectly fine with being optimistic and I have every right to hold my own opinion. Just like you can hold your opinion that its not coming out.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
this might have been asked/answered already and if so i apologize:

when you pre-order a phone online... how long does it take to receive the phone?

do you get the phone the day it's released in stores?

do you get the phone days or weeks after it's been released?

is the pre-order really worth it?

Wantec

Reaction score
this might have been asked/answered already and if so i apologize:

when you pre-order a phone online... how long does it take to receive the phone?

do you get the phone the day it's released in stores?

do you get the phone days or weeks after it's been released?

is the pre-order really worth it?

If you take a look here--> DROID 2 Global Orders Already Arriving for Customers, First Full Gallery - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog it seems that some of the folks that pre-ordered their Droid 2's on Monday or Tuesday are having them show up already and I don't think the Droid 2 is available in stores yet. Don't know if it would take the same amount of time for the DInc HD, but this gives you an idea how fast it could come.

Status
Not open for further replies.