HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimton

Reaction score
why am i getting email notifications on this thread every time someone posts? i never subscribed to it in the first place and yet i've already unsubscribed twice now.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
we should just transition to this thread.. lol jk.. lame train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disappointed the thread was closed on the day that nasty tweet was released without any confidence that it was incorrect.. poop

What Happened why was the other Thread Closed? Did I miss something?

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Yeah I don't want this closed so I will not post here. But I must say, I didn't know what to do with myself after the second thread was closed. How pathetic is that. I think I am just going to lie low until there is substantial information. People can't seem to handle themselves about this for some reason. I mean its an awesome phone (allegedly) but not revolutionary.

- I am still confident about Friday
- We will get an update at least by early tomorrow as to what is going on.
- It will be a long wait but worth it.

Just answer me this one question: Miami said something about calling their customer phone line and hearing about an iconic device AM this Friday for pre-order. Who did he talk to? What did he ask to get that sort of answer? AND DIDN'T THEY SAY THE SAME IN REGARDING TO THE DROID PRO? Google: "Iconic Device" "Verizon". That was a confusing statement. I wish he left the thread just open long enough to clarify that. I suppose I am reading to much into it, though. Maybe its the iPad or something?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Yeah I don't want this closed so I will not post here. But I must say, I didn't know what to do with myself after the second thread was closed. How pathetic is that. I think I am just going to lie low until there is substantial information. People can't seem to handle themselves about this for some reason. I mean its an awesome phone (allegedly) but not revolutionary.

Eddog4DROID what Happened why was the other Thread Closed?

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Name calling and irrational behavior. Just read the last few pages. Several Mod warnings.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a second thread that's almost the exact same as the other that hasn't been closed with all the news and what not

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Yes, the other thread was closed due to people going out of control, abusive and generally irrational in the end. There will be another thread when the news come out. Until then, everyone please behave.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Wow I thought we were all adults here!!! Everyone please be respectful to each other.. We do not need another thread to close!!! If you can't be respectful just do not comment at all!!!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it closed like two minutes ago ha

cowboys9srt4

Reaction score
I feel like I miss you guys or something. I really didn't know what to do with myself. That was the only thread I've ever known on the forums.. checked it religiously just for the entertainment. Well have a good night guys

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

matthew4295

Reaction score
2 threads down.....how many more??? LOL Yes Friday we will all see that we can pre order it!

Reaction score
when miami closed the last chat he said:

1. ""I got there is a "iconic device going on pre-order on Friday in the AM" from the 1-800-922-0204....""
confirms something good for friday

2. ""If you wanted more.. sorry..if you think about it wait until tomorrow...meanwhile I am going to close this one down untiul then so it's not spinning out of control tonight since I know i wont be in very much to answer a ton of questions...""
seems like everything we wanted for the past few weeks could be revealed tomorrow... i'm happy with that. if that doesn't happen, i'll just see the phone on the website friday :)

miami you are doing a great job with getting us the information... thank you!

Reaction score
i think the phone will be available for pre-order that day.

i'll probably just get the phone from a store the day it's released instead of doing the pre-order thing. stores should have enough in stock so as long as i get there that day i should walk out happy.

matthew4295

Reaction score
i think the phone will be available for pre-order that day.

i'll probably just get the phone from a store the day it's released instead of doing the pre-order thing. stores should have enough in stock so as long as i get there that day i should walk out happy.

I am going to order via VZW.com b/c i don't wanna pay $300 ($200 + mail in rebate).

Status
Not open for further replies.