HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrino

Reaction score
I intend to pre-order. Keep checking here and at VZW for the moment to punch the button!

Reaction score
another question regarding pre-orders...

if i did pre-order i know someone would have to be home during the day to sign for the package and that's not possible during the day. does verizon allow you to pre-sign for a package so it can be left at your house?

Reaction score
I intend to pre-order. Keep checking here and at VZW for the moment to punch the button!

if there is a pre-order it's probably not going to be until tomorrow... doesn't mean i'm not going to check the site a million times today anyway lol

Neutrino

Reaction score
this might have been asked/answered already and if so i apologize:

when you pre-order a phone online... how long does it take to receive the phone?

do you get the phone the day it's released in stores?

do you get the phone days or weeks after it's been released?

is the pre-order really worth it?

Yes, pre-ordering is worth it. Unless VZW doesn't have inventory to back up the preorders, you should get it within a couple of days after release

Neutrino

Reaction score
another question regarding pre-orders...

if i did pre-order i know someone would have to be home during the day to sign for the package and that's not possible during the day. does verizon allow you to pre-sign for a package so it can be left at your house?

Someone has to sign. You'll have tracking info. Maybe have a neighbor sign for it? Usually, after the first missed attempt, you will get a tag asking you to sign for them to leave the package upon the next delivery attempt.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Waiting to find out more on the incredible hd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk.
Thank you to those that have and are currently serving in the military.
Happy Veterains Day.

H412D

Reaction score
Miami, surely you've spoken to VZW by now. What's the news?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The antagonism is starting again. Knock it off.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

dude, chill out.
Might wanna rethink this one...
Miami, surely you've spoken to VZW by now. What's the news?
Miami has already stated he will post when he has more. The thread that was closed last night will have his post, or a new thread will be opened. Either way, he'll post when he's got something to give us.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I'm glad we could ask Miami for more news again because obviously he's going to intentionally hold out on us. One comment later we are telling a Mod to Chill out.

I give this thread another hour before it's locked.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm glad we could ask Miami for more news again because obviously he's going to intentionally hold out on us. One comment later we are telling a Mod to Chill out.

I give this thread another hour before it's locked.
It's nice to see some of you do understand how this all works... :)

Everyone just take the information given and leave it at that... if there's more to give, it'll be posted.

Demanding, bickering, complaining gets the issue no where.

I'd hate to see another thread on this topic closed... let's just all hypothesize and wonder together in a civil manner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.