HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuk1005

Reaction score
Hey guys...for those of you asking about the delivery of the phone...i work for FedEx and here's the deal...the courier cannot leave the pkg without a signature. However, you can leave him a SIGNED & DATED note to leave it. Again, make sure it is SIGNED & DATED. Depending on where you live, its still up to the courier rather he leaves it or not for security reasons. Verizon is one of o ur biggest contracts do we have to be careful in the delivery of the phones.

Swyped from the BIGGEST BADDEST machine on the planet

thanks for the info people can always pick up the phone from fedex as well, ive had to do that sometimes when I wasnt available fr the delivery.

viper1549

Reaction score
H4: So when a device goes on pre-order, when do you start to hear about it? They day before?
Latrese: It would be at least 2 weeks before the release.

Goodness when will you guys stop comparing the HD to a normal phone release.. Its not!

:(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Benjamin Stone

Reaction score
What would it mean if one were to see the Q4 device list and the HTC Incredible HD was not on it?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Does that matter? It could still be released, I suppose...?

viper1549

Reaction score
Bing will not stop me from getting this. I don't prefer it. There are ways around it.

One thing that IS a must, is FREE turn by turn navigation.

Come on why are we still talking about bing on this phone?

unseenme

Reaction score
Hey guys...for those of you asking about the delivery of the phone...i work for FedEx and here's the deal...the courier cannot leave the pkg without a signature. However, you can leave him a SIGNED & DATED note to leave it. Again, make sure it is SIGNED & DATED. Depending on where you live, its still up to the courier rather he leaves it or not for security reasons. Verizon is one of o ur biggest contracts do we have to be careful in the delivery of the phones.

thanks for the info people can always pick up the phone from fedex as well, ive had to do that sometimes when I wasnt available fr the delivery.

If your name and address don't match the name and address on the pkg then you can't. Just a little fyi...

sb1831

Reaction score
I think the only news coming out about this phone tomorrow will be by HTC at gdgtSF. Thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it though.

viper1549

Reaction score
What would it mean if one were to see the Q4 device list and the HTC Incredible HD was not on it?

Yes, secret phone = not putting it in a position to be leaked = massive strict NDAs.. verdicts tweets meant nothing I proved that on page 5

Neutrino

Reaction score
Bing - I'm dreaming about a pre-order, tomorrow. Just like the other ones I know.

Benjamin Stone

Reaction score

Yes, secret phone = not putting it in a position to be leaked = massive strict NDAs.. verdicts tweets meant nothing I proved that on page 5

I hope they release it before Christmas. I got a Droid X that I'm sticking with, but I'm trying to make some cash. I want ya'll lined up OUT THE DOOR...

Neutrino

Reaction score
Anytime after midnight last night is good for me! Although, the sooner the better!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

In all fairness to Verdict he wasn't saying he didn't know of a 3G version. He said he didn't know why they would make/release both. Which is a perfectly logical statement.

viper1549

Reaction score

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

In all fairness to Verdict he wasn't saying he didn't know of a 3G version. He said he didn't know why they would make/release both. Which is a perfectly logical statement.

logical statements and reasoning are not welcome here :icon_ devil:

... :r_c:

Status
Not open for further replies.