HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Vzw will spin it the way they want. Watch some of the videos of WP7 and go back to your android and tell me WP7 isn't innovative. I love android and hope they continue to improve, but WP7 is a little sexy if you ask me.

I love WP7, it truly does innovate. But the core OS needs some work, it lags behind in features that Android and iOS offer. I don't see myself being able to drop Android to go to a yet complete WP7 device, despite how gorgeous. BUT, if Microsoft comes out with a Zune HD2 PMP with WP7 OS, I will jump on that. :D

But lets stay on topic shall we? lol. I truly hope this phone releases this month. If it doesn't though, I guess I have to be patient. :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there an Angry Mob in here ?

Sent from my Droid

ubrocked

Reaction score
CSRs are on very different planets about this phone the past few days... I'm not sure if I should believe this one. Though saying it is called "Incredible 2" almost seems to give this more credibility since it's hard to believe someone would make that up.

What if the "Incredible 2" is the LTE version and a 3G only version is coming out Nov 23?

Yeah, there have been many discrepancies with CSR's and info about this phone. The one I talked to said she wouldn't be shocked if this was available for pre-order tomorrow. She's going to "google" it tonight LOL.

Who knows who she talked to while I was on hold...maybe that person was just speculating...

I'm going to be checking VZW every hour on the hour from now until Friday COB. I'm as anxious as everyone else and I really don't want to get any of the other phones currently available.

Maybe the Citrus...LOL

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
This HDinc is quite the Hot Topic - it has even sparked my interest and I am a MotoDroid kind of guy :wink:

Sent from my Droid

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Vzw will spin it the way they want. Watch some of the videos of WP7 and go back to your android and tell me WP7 isn't innovative. I love android and hope they continue to improve, but WP7 is a little sexy if you ask me.

It might be sexy, but I wonder how many times it will need a reboot each day. It is after all a Microsoft product. Hmm wonder if there is a blue screen of death??

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The one I talked to said she wouldn't be shocked if this was available for pre-order tomorrow. She's going to "google" it tonight LOL.
Well that inspires a lot of faith in what she says : )

Neutrino

Reaction score
Two hours past Miami's meeting with VZW. I am filled with anticipaaaaaation. (little Rocky Horror humor!)

chuk1005

Reaction score
I'm going to be checking VZW every hour on the hour from now until Friday COB. I'm as anxious as everyone else and I really don't want to get any of the other phones currently available.

Maybe the Citrus...LOL

Why is there no interest in the Citrus and its 3" screen, clearly the better choice of phone......lol....or maybe wait for the CitrusHD...sorry to go off topic lol

77Pat

Reaction score
Would be good if there is a preorder tomorrow, but I would not be able to get it. I am currently out of contract/month to month on a family plan and will be switching to my sisters family plan (currently has a single line, but will be switching to a family plan). I am hoping to port my number and do not have an online account. So I believe I will need to go in store to get everything set up. If it does come out tomorrow at least I will be able to see pics and specs.

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score
Two hours past Miami's meeting with VZW. I am filled with anticipaaaaaation. (little Rocky Horror humor!)

I'd imagine we probably won't hear from him until this evening.

I am going to be in the midst of a nine hour drive :icon_eek: I'd like to get home to some good news!
:icon_ banana:

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know this is probably looking to deep, but I am bored and picking up OT at work for the holidays.. Miami did say that he was talking to VZW this morning and that he would post up answers today.. so yeah I am checking this site a lot.. Please don't over read this.. if you kept up wit the post then yeah I would love for this to happen, but life does go on.. just bored and poking in here every now and then to see if world peace has been found... Thanks to the admin and mods for letting us have this thread still going so we can then turn it into a support group come tomorrow if needed.. lol

I am an addict.. I am addicted to news about phones that have no real proof and I know that there was a shooter in the grassy knoll and we have never landed on the moon... :)

H412D

Reaction score
H4: So when a device goes on pre-order, when do you start to hear about it? They day before?
Latrese: It would be at least 2 weeks before the release.

:(

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Droid Pro and Droid 2 Global were supposed to be the last "Droid" branded phones of the year.

This device is not going to carry the "Droid" brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.