HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score
Droid Pro and Droid 2 Global were supposed to be the last "Droid" branded phones of the year.

This device is not going to carry the "Droid" brand?

Miami seemed pretty certain it was going to have Droid branding, which is why he was sure it wouldn't be Binged. But only time will tell...

adjangs

Reaction score
Droid Pro and Droid 2 Global were supposed to be the last "Droid" branded phones of the year.

Could you tell us where that info is from? I'm apparently not following VZW closely enough, though I check these forums hourly if not minutely lol.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Miami seemed pretty certain it was going to have Droid branding, which is why he was sure it wouldn't be Binged. But only time will tell...
Ahhh...if thats the case I'm going to go with an early release next year.

Droid branded = Next year Q1

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Bing will not stop me from getting this. I don't prefer it. There are ways around it.

One thing that IS a must, is FREE turn by turn navigation.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Could you tell us where that info is from? I'm apparently not following VZW closely enough, though I check these forums hourly if not minutely lol.

Heard that a while back and I believe Android and Me reported it as well.

J. Dub

Reaction score

Heard that a while back and I believe Android and Me reported it as well.

It will be branded the HTC Incredible HD not HTC droid incredible HD
however, it will carry google search not that bing crap

shdowman

Reaction score

This was the topic which sent the other thread into complete chaos (as if it hadn't already...) I think this subject should be left alone until final word is given from THIS forum's source.

Two hours past Miami's meeting with VZW. I am filled with antici..............(SAY IT!!!).....paaaaaation. (little Rocky Horror humor!)

Fixed.

Aside from that, wanted to introduce myself. Long time HoFo member and have been watching these forums as the news has been breaking regarding this phone. Finally felt like jumping in ;)

Jumped on getting a Fascinate a few weeks back for $.01(after having the OG Droid since launch) but will likely exchange if this phone drops.

That being said, it's fun to see how passionate people are about their tech, but I think we can try and keep this from becoming some religious experience and that everyone thinks they are "owed" something. I haven't seen such fervor since the OG Droid was being leaked by Bill. I personally am skeptical only because there has been NO other info leaked regarding this aside from Miami here (unless you count the infamous tweets). Not to say I don't believe him, I do, but if it comes, it comes. If it is delayed, it would not surprise me in the slightest. VZW is notorious for delays.

Alas though, here is to wishing for good news for everyone anticipating this phone's release. :)

chuk1005

Reaction score

pdljpr

Reaction score
I know that someone called 'V3rdict' said the Merge was being pushed back to LTE yesterday... but is "third-party store manager Jeremiah" someone new?

crimton

Reaction score
Also I saw where v3rdict tweeted that he was only a store manager so he may not be in the know as much as people think...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

unseenme

Reaction score
Hey guys...for those of you asking about the delivery of the phone...i work for FedEx and here's the deal...the courier cannot leave the pkg without a signature. However, you can leave him a SIGNED & DATED note to leave it. Again, make sure it is SIGNED & DATED. Depending on where you live, its still up to the courier rather he leaves it or not for security reasons. Verizon is one of o ur biggest contracts do we have to be careful in the delivery of the phones.

Swyped from the BIGGEST BADDEST machine on the planet

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do and I don't hope they put in 4G. I do because my area will get 4G but I don't because they will delay the release and it's going to cost more for 4G

chuk1005

Reaction score
I know that someone called 'V3rdict' said the Merge was being pushed back to LTE yesterday... but is "third-party store manager Jeremiah" someone new?

Same guy look at his real name on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.