how to use this site

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...do you have any specific questions, I see you already know how to start a thread - that's the most important :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
First off, Welcome to the forums :)

Well, it depends on what your looking for. If you look at the top of the screen you will see many options. The FORUMS button will give you a list of all the sub-sections for individual topics. The ACTIVE TOPICS button shows topics that are currently being discussed. You may post/ask questions in any section you like and our members are top notch and usually you will get a response to your query in a short time. Feel free to ad your own opinions, advice and help as well, as that's what makes this forum what it is.. :)

deborah3756

Reaction score
Read the different topics. Someone somewhere has has posted a question that you'll want an answer or to answer. Simple.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, definately a wealth of knowledge here with tons of helpful info to help u adjust.

OP
G

gweir

Reaction score
Hawaiian Princess : I'm not sure what they're asking for as a TITLE

welcome to the forum, definately a wealth of knowledge here with tons of helpful info to help u adjust.

That's good because I know next to nothing about computers! You, along with everyone else have been so nice for not laughing at my question.

chowyenfats

Reaction score
We not here a laugh at you, this is a community to share info and help each other, welcome to the party.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
G

gweir

Reaction score
thanks for your helpfulness!

We not here a laugh at you, this is a community to share info and help each other, welcome to the party.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Thankyou for not just your willingness to help a non-comp, but your understanding as well.

OP
G

gweir

Reaction score
gweir

Still having problem logging onto this site. When I go to my apps screen and click on the DF
icon, I end up somewhere in the middle of DROID Forums instead of the opening page. I can't move around from the middle either. I can only access it through a thread in an old email.
HELP!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Still having problem logging onto this site. When I go to my apps screen and click on the DF
icon, I end up somewhere in the middle of DROID Forums instead of the opening page. I can't move around from the middle either. I can only access it through a thread in an old email.
HELP!

In the app you should see an option like this in the settings
SYxlg.jpg

It will set what page opens when you start the app. I think that's what you're asking.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID