1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to setup Suretype???

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by ewakkuri, Nov 11, 2009.

1. ewakkuri

ewakkuri New Member

I bought Better Keyboard App and cannot figure out how to setup the application to use the suretype keyboard? Others have mentioned using the suretype (2 letters to a virtual key), but I only see options on the Moto Droid for T9, Leek, and QWERTY.

Help!!! =)
  2. RSC10

RSC10 New Member

Drag your thumb horizontally from far right to far left on the full size qwerty. Voila ! It changes to suretype !!

If someone could tell me how to change the default I'd love to know....cuz I cannot figure that one out !!
  3. ewakkuri

ewakkuri New Member

That worked, but wow it does suck at predictive typing. Anyone know if Better Keyboard can learn like BlackBerry SureType or should I go to a app like TouchPal (if it is even available for Droid).
Search tags for this page
does the galaxy 4 have suretype?
how do you turn off suretype in samsung galaxy

samsung s4 suretype

suretype for android download