How to collaborate screen on bionic

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
I just plugged it in and was flipping through home screens and app drawer and it was real unresponsive, like it would take two or three swipes sometimes to switch a home screen and when in the app drawer it would click an app alot instead of flipping to the next section. Anyone else having this when plugged in?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jlwardn

Reaction score
I am not using it when it is plugged in and I definately see how the touchscreen is not right. I have tried to play two games...Robodefense and TowerRaiders. I try to touch a spot on the screen and it selects the wrong one. In these games you have to touch the selection twice and it never lets me touch the same spot two times. For sure it is not right.

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
Everyone having this problem or just a few buggy divides?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

magicman11

Reaction score
this phone would be god-like with a better screen lol i would never need a new phone it would be so hard to get better

malicious_a

Reaction score
This sounds just like my old DROID 2's. It would get unresponsive and have phantom keypresses even when i wasnt touching the screen. That one had the leaked GB which turned out to be a nightmare. The other one got seriously messed up by non mototla cables and chargers. but if yours using oem charging equipment, take that sucker back and get a new one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums