How to collaborate screen on bionic

bionic210

Reaction score
Anyone kno if u can collaborate the screen on the bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

yiannis

Reaction score
Anyone kno if u can collaborate the screen on the bionic?

I think you mean calibrate and I agree, the white and black points on this display as well as the gamma are seriously messed up.

What the hell?

(Almost everything else is great)

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
Yah calibrate .. I'm having some problems with keyboards. Everything else is good. Almost. Soo any way to do it does anyone know?

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
Just dsnt feel very accurate like I push the wrong buttons r something. Was having phantom pushes the other day.

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
The phantom push was from when it was charging but when its not it still just dsnt feel as accurate but maybe that's just me Idk. Deff noticeable when its on the charger tho.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I asked that for a reason ;)

Are you using the charger that came with the Bionic or are you using one from a previous device?
There have been multiple reports from people (myself included) that indicate that the charger that comes with the Bionic is somehow different than the ones from previous devices. Even if it's a Moto brick/cable from an older device it may not work properly. Non-Moto chargers are absolutely causing issues.
I was originally using the brick/cable from my DX and had serious charging problems.. switched to the one that came with the Bionic and that seemed to clear up a bit. Others had reported inaccurate screen concerns when plugged into older chargers. So what I'm trying to say is.. if you're not plugging into the charger (brick/cable) that came with Bionic please try using those and report back to us :)

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
Nope. I've always been using the cable that came with the bionic.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
hate to say it.. but it sounds like you gotz a dud. :(
take it to the store you purchased it from and get a replacement. they'll give you a brand new device since you're well within the 14 day time frame.

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
But if I do that I wont be able to swap it out for a diff fone if my next one has a similar problem.

OP
B

bionic210

Reaction score
Ill go and check the store ones compared to mine and see if mines really messed up r what.