How Much Data have You Used?

jmacal83

Reaction score
GB.jpg

Damn Dude....4GB....that must be a lot music hearing

Bamf

Reaction score
Is there a way to look up a previous billing cycles data usage? I had Qix setup during our snow storm just before the holidays. Left it uploading for about 8hrs. Wonder what that chewed through?

shademar

Reaction score
1.3Gb since 12/20. Maybe I'll hit around 2 Gb by the end of the cycle. Mostly streaming radio (a few hours a day).

actrack03

Reaction score
I feel like a lightweight with only 686MB since 12/18. Thats with Pandora streaming in the car and at the gym, twitter widget, facebook widget, google news and weather widget, gmail and email sync every 5 min, and google maps running every car ride.

Guess I can tell the GF she should stop complaining about my addiction to my Droid since I clearly am not in the running for the most use.

GrillMouster

Reaction score
1 GB with one week remaining in the current cycle. I used about 1 GB last month. I expect my data usage to increase a bunch after the Droid gets Flash Player and once I get in the groove of mobile uploads to FlickR.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol am I still "winning" with 4.3gb?
Today is the last day of my bill cycle and right now show 4 GB but 4,101,890.08 kb, so don't know if I'm ahead of you or not. I've had Slacker playing a lot tonight. :)

xjman349

Reaction score
Is there a way to look up a previous billing cycles data usage? I had Qix setup during our snow storm just before the holidays. Left it uploading for about 8hrs. Wonder what that chewed through?

Yes you can. You will need to login to your Verizon Wireless account pull up the bill go to page 3 and look at your line go to data used it will show you what your usage was on your bill.

tareq

Reaction score
I think I am going to be in troubles! 7+GB cycle ends in 25! I am tethering to download torrents sometimes. will VZW shut me down or something? advice?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No they wont there is no limit. I use on average 10 gigs a month

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

That's good to hear. I usually use about 5GB's /month, but I'm over 7GB's this month with a couple of days left in my cycle.

tareq

Reaction score
really good to hear, So 10GB is fine, do you know the limit when will they start ?!$*!?$%?$?!