How Much Data Do You Use?

Primevyl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Yin
Oh yeah, contrary to some thinking, a cellphone data plan does not actually replace home internet service. If it does then get rid of the smartphone because you can't afford it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Interesting you know this other guys budget so well.

Home internet where I live is miles behind VZ in QoS. Why pay for that? I run my house on VZ and my neighbors "cable broadband" is sucking wind.

If they are going to take it back, they'll do it. They don't need a reason to remove features. But keep in mind as long as you pay your bill on time VZ will never cross you

#Rezound on Nils' Business ICS 'Roids 2.3mg#

GHQ5T

Reaction score
Although I agree that unlimited should mean unlimited, this kind of usage is why I figure that Verizon will eventually find a way to screw me out of my unlimited plan.

No offense to you, GHQ5T, but 170+ gbs of data per month is the problem that carriers are trying to fight. It hogs the data lines and reduces overall usability for the rest of their customers. The data pipe is only so large...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I know its alot. But 4g can handle alot more than 3g. Also the area that I'm in doesnt have a high traffic like crowded cities. I hope that none of us get screwed out of unlimited cause that would suck.
Im pretty sure that my usage alone wouldn't be the cause. If so then I would be famous! But you are right. Unlimited should mean unlimited. I paid for a phone with all these features, why would I not use them? If you say "all you can eat" don't give me one plate and then say the kitchen is closed fatty!

OP
D

__DROID_DOES__

Reaction score
Man!

Wow, I was hoping that none of you would beat my 13.7 GB in 2 weeks. I always try to beat who ever is using the most data, but I am not dedicated that much. HOW DO YOU USE 178GB OF DATA IN A SINGLE MONTH?

xtor

Reaction score
I'm at 7.7, im streaming all 10 seasons of stargate from netflix, on season 2 now

Last edited:

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
im anorexic, i have the unlimited plan and rarely use 2 gigs. i do use my wifi while at home, have a bad signal at work and go to school at night. also i rarely use 4G, it kills my battery.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use about 10-15gb. The wifey uses about 30+gb. Mine is mainly streaming Pandora and Play Music. Hers is tethering and using YouTube or Netflix.

Primevyl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Yin
im anorexic, i have the unlimited plan and rarely use 2 gigs. i do use my wifi while at home, have a bad signal at work and go to school at night. also i rarely use 4G, it kills my battery.

What kind of phone?

Primevyl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Yin
#Rezound on Nils' BusinessICS 'Roids 2.3mg#
Bionic's have had reception issues from jump

Slider11

Reaction score
I just quit Verizon. I kept the service because it works well. They don't need you to defend them. Trust me, unless you live in Gnat's Ass, Wyoming you have nothing to worry about.

Chill out you don't have Sprint.

Network and bank roll are well endowed....

Hehe. What's that supposed to mean? And trust me, When I get 4g Where i live(CASPER,WYOMING, AKA. Gnat's Ass, Wyoming), Im gonna use the **** out of it. Instead of either my Throttled 3g (9Gigs in, getting 2Kb/s on a rural cell tower. Love verizon! :icon_ devil:). Can't Wait! My max on unlimited 3g is like.. 16Gigs i think. Tethering for games mostly, aswell as youtube and spotify. 4G, WHERE ARE YOU!

rixa

Reaction score
I average about 6gb a month the most was 12gb and the least 2gb depending on where im at, if theres wifi available or not. I watch a lot of video and stream music.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums