How many of you will be standing outside Verizon tomorrow morning?

Raptor007

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to stop over during my lunch hour, or likely call ahead when they open and if they have them take an early lunch. Standing in line, not really and I wouldn't do that for any product period.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'll just call the store to see if they are selling or not. Not worth my gas or time to head to the store.

pyro6128

Reaction score
+1 on the call. No more effort is warranted.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

ryguy5254

Reaction score
I have 10 Verizon Wireless stores within a 20 mile radius and I gave them a call just now. I asked "Hello, I have a question, What time are you guys going to start selling the Galaxy Nexus tomorrow?" And all of them answered along the lines of "The phone was supposed to come out tomorrow but it has been delayed. There is no official word when the release date will be."

So no, I won't be standing outside in the cold waiting for the store to open tomorrow morning.

GalaxyNexusLTE

Reaction score
I have 10 Verizon Wireless stores within a 20 mile radius and I gave them a call just now. I asked "Hello, I have a question, What time are you guys going to start selling the Galaxy Nexus tomorrow?" And all of them answered along the lines of "The phone was supposed to come out tomorrow but it has been delayed. There is no official word when the release date will be."

So no, I won't be standing outside in the cold waiting for the store to open tomorrow morning.

They either hadn't checked their e-mail this afternoon, or they didn't want to share, but corporate has in the past hour communicated to many VZW employees in all channels about the Nexus launch date. It's been announced internally (again) as the 15th. The person on the phone, as I suggested, probably didn't check their e-mail yet today.

So, people standing outside tomorrow = a silly, silly thing to do. Have fun though. Hope it's not too cold, since you'll be waiting until next Thursday.

squeak

Reaction score
I'll be waiting till later in the evening and calling the store. i bet somewhere a store sells them tomorrow even if they aren't supposed to. I just don't expect i'll be lucky enough for it to be a store in my area. everything that's close to me is a 3rd party store, the nearest regular Verizon store is about 30 mi. away

Markee

Reaction score
Consider buying it at Costco... They give you 90 days to exchange the phone if you don't like it... Verizon is two weeks. It payed of for me when I started with a Bionic and 30 days later got the Razr...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My guess is if you are waiting outside for it tomorrow, it will be a waste of time. Just my gut feeling.

Vzw have them but cant sell them. Some believe it is because of network fluctuations and with the amount of people that will be activating phones they want to make sure they dont run into any issues (that is one theory for the delay). All we know is its delayed until further notice.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'll be waiting till later in the evening and calling the store. i bet somewhere a store sells them tomorrow even if they aren't supposed to. I just don't expect i'll be lucky enough for it to be a store in my area. everything that's close to me is a 3rd party store, the nearest regular Verizon store is about 30 mi. away

Almost happened today :wink-b:.

doublea500

Reaction score
There is more of a chance of me walking in by accident then waiting. :D not worth the wait, especially with these RUMORS of the LEAKED Official RUMOR being delayed and no official information.

Brimm

Reaction score
Eh. One of my friendly sales girl's at the VZW store gave me her cell # and said she would give me a call when then have them so No, I am not going to go to the store and waste my time >_>

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Nope, I'll be heading to AT&T or T-Mo to activate my unlocked GSM model.

Sike!!! I wish. :p