How many of you will be standing outside Verizon tomorrow morning?

coverton341

Reaction score
I will go to my local Verizon store tomorrow, but I am not betting on walking out with Nexus in hand. Like I said in a previous thread, I will not believe it is releasing until I have it in my hand (as to avoid disappointment) and with the "news" that it is being pushed back, I will show up, see if it's selling, and then leave with or without it.

PrISM

Reaction score
Waiting in what line? If and when the phone is released there won't be any kind of line for it.

scdown

Reaction score
Living in Denver, I figure I can wake up, go to work, and by 8 or 9 or so, know if people on the East Coast are having any luck. If so, I may go over to one of the local corporate stores. If not, I wait.

OP
iKN0WaGH0ST

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
My guess is if you are waiting outside for it tomorrow, it will be a waste of time. Just my gut feeling.
I don't know if I'm just speaking for myself, or for others as well.. But I figure that I might as well go and hope for the best. I'd rather take my chances and be disappointed rather than sleep in and wake up disappointed that it was in fact released. :wink:

GalaxyNexusLTE

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm just speaking for myself, or for others as well.. But I figure that I might as well go and hope for the best. I'd rather take my chances and be disappointed rather than sleep in and wake up disappointed that it was in fact released. :wink:

Save yourself the time, gas money, and energy and just call your local agent or corporate store before you go. No need to go out anywhere if the phone isn't on sale. It takes 20 seconds to make a phone call.

bigeric828

Reaction score
Well if its going to be released tomorrow, ill probably check the internet first for news instead of waiting outside of verizon in the cold(im from boston). And if by some miracle it does come out tomorrow, then ill go and get it.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I was at verizon yesterday having my phone looked at and they told me it was pushed back

tbull097

Reaction score
Living in Denver, I figure I can wake up, go to work, and by 8 or 9 or so, know if people on the East Coast are having any luck. If so, I may go over to one of the local corporate stores. If not, I wait.

I'm in the same boat.
I'll go to the store when it opens if east coasters are buying Nexus's tomorrow.
There won't be a line at my 2 stores.

If it doesn't go on sale, I'll keep reading reviews.