Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
HTC planning a "major news announcement" for tomorrow morning

169080-htclogo.jpg

HTC just sent out an alert letting saying that it'll be making a "major news announcement" tomorrow morning. The announcement will be made by HTC CEO Peter Chou via teleconference at 11:30 AM EDT tomorrow morning.

Could it be the Puccini? The Vigor? Or an all-new Android device.. I don't know, but I will be watching closely to see what this announcement will be.

So my question is What do you guys think the announcement will be?

Source

Oxymoron

Reaction score
An apology for the Thunderbolt?

*customized tapatalk signature*

nikecar

Reaction score
Another Apple lawsuit.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
HTC is merging with Samsung, Moto and LG to form a super company to fight back against Apple.

How about they merge and make the most awesome, amazing, incredible, smartphone and tablet the world has ever seen...

I like your guess too tho..news that the Xoom might be named in a lawsuit from Apple about....design...is almost too funny to think about.

Apple's European filing against Samsung mentions similar complaint filed against the Motorola Xoom - Phone Arena

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm also going with the Vigor is a tablet...

Or if the Vigor is a phone, the phones with the highest screen resolution to date. A lil poke their tongue out to the Retnia Display...

barski

Reaction score
Please be the Vigor. It would be funny to watch HTC announce a phone that would smash the Bionic.