How many are switching from GB to Liberty 2.0?

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Completely agree I had grandkids freeze ups and reboots with gb ans idk if it was a bad dl or what but I tried it twice and deodex and the same thing. If gb is our future than our future is full f bugs and reboots. Gb on liberty will be bad a** bc don't get me wrong I loved gb and it was fast but so is liberty especially if u go increase animation speed to fast

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

SGT DX

Reaction score
I ended up all the way back at liberty 1.5. Gb was nice but no matter how fast it was, I kept ending up with several bugs. Liberty 2.0 was bangin too, but I kept losing home button functionality no matter what I tried so I'm back to where I was until some of these issues are resolved...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Hmmmf...guess my phone is really as special as i thought it was...

I was on Liberty v1.5...then I flashed back to a stock/rooted back-up so I could flash the Pre-rooted/deodexed GB file...and I immediately fell in love with my phone all over again.

Then I started to have some issues such as lagging, lock-ups and the like. After searching for a bit, I discovered that most of my issues were related to how I went about flashing GB...since I choose to ignore the recommended steps to SBF back to full stock, wipe data & cache, and then install GB, it was no small wonder I experienced some issues.

So, what did I do to fix these issues? Easy, I went back in and did a Data/Cache wipe...and not surprisingly, my phone went to working as it should...and by that I mean it smokes! Speed is blazing, bechmarks increased with no OC, and battery life is actually better on GB than it was on Liberty 1.0 or 1.5...and if any have seen my post on Liberty battery life, then you know that says something! I was averaging 17-22 hours between charges on Liberty...as of right now, GB has increased that average to 20-24 with my normal use, and I have pushed it to roughly 38 hours! (see attached image below)

In the end, I may switch to Liberty 2.0...but I would rather wait until there is a Liberty/GB combo fresh from the stove. I know JRummy and Mobile Sensei will have something cooking within the next few weeks...and I will be 1 of the first in line to get LibertyBread 3.0....but until then, I will be rocking the GB on my DX...:)

19425099613927745375.png

ack41988

Reaction score
I switched from rooted gb back to liberty 2.0. I prefer liberty better because of the tool box, battery life, and speed. You also can't tether on gb since the net.apk no longer exists being that its built in:-(

Sent from my LIBERATED 2.0 DROIDX using DroidForums