How good is the signal on the RAZR?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Based on what I just experienced again for the 3rd time, I might have to give data reception to the razr too .

This is the 3rd time since having my rezound I had to reboot it cuz it got stuck in 1x. Whatever data issue I had with my razr, I never had to reboot the phone to fix it. The update for the rezound didn't fix it either.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Zandar

Reaction score
Im still really torn between the RAZR and Rezound. If the Rezound screen is that much better I might go that route. The thing I hate most about the Rezound is the battery. Why can't there be a phone that comes out that has no caveats? Ugh!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The screen on the RAZR is lower resolution, which you won't notice in actual usage, but higher contrast and more vivid colors, which you will. Go to the Verizon store and test them side by side. For anything other than static text from 2" away, the RAZR wins (video, ereader, web browsing, etc.).

Sliced from my RAZR

droid_aero

Reaction score
Didn't have the chance to test the HTC Rezound yet but as far as signal goes, Razr is certainly a very good choice. Tested 3 devices at my friends place whet the signal is crappy and the razr ousted the other two (iPhone & Note).

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
My Rez has been flawless. Like my Sig says, rooted unlocked and ready to rock. Rims are getting better by the minute with an ICS leak, and the camera is nothing short of amazing.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.
Rooted, unlocked, and ready to rock!