How many Razr's??

pico1

Reaction score
OK so there's the Razr that came out in December when I got my phone. There's the new Razr Maxx, now there's a Razr 4 on Verizon's website? What's the difference here? I know the Maxx has a better battery life, but I don't think I'm trading mine in for that, I do OK with my batter life. But what's with the 4?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OK so there's the Razr that came out in December when I got my phone. There's the new Razr Maxx, now there's a Razr 4 on Verizon's website? What's the difference here? I know the Maxx has a better battery life, but I don't think I'm trading mine in for that, I do OK with my batter life. But what's with the 4?

The D4 is almost the same phone but has a slider keyboard. Is the 4th generation of the OG Droid (Original Generation). This version takes on distinct similarities of the RAZRs, but with a slightly smaller screen and some other differences but the obvious difference is the physical keyboard. It doesn't have the larger MAXX battery do it should perform closely with the ODR (Original Droid RAZR).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

The OG Razr came out in Nov.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
RAZR 4 is so awesome that motorola skipped making razr 2 and 3.

im sorry.. that was mean..

its not razr 4.. its droid 4.

if it was razr 4, then the razr maxx 4 would come out few months later and everybody will be pissed again. :icon_ devil:

Last edited:

lowboydrvr

Reaction score
Don't forget that Motorola has also released 2 more colors for the ODR, so technically 5 RAZR's in 4 months???

ddfuji

Reaction score
and now Motorola is releasing xoom 2 and then probably a xoom 3. i dont think ill be purchasing Motorola anymore. they always pull this crap. with all there devices.

eidian

Reaction score
Pinoy and Lowboy, sarcastic but HILARIOUS!

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

eidian

Reaction score
and now Motorola is releasing xoom 2 and then probably a xoom 3. i dont think ill be purchasing Motorola anymore. they always pull this crap. with all there devices.

But the Xoom is ten months old and it was THE first (and still is the only?) tablet with ICS. I never expected my Xoom to be the Motorola flagship tablet forever. I'm still very happy with mine and have no plans on replacing it any time soon.

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

surge

Reaction score

I like Motorola being so up to date. Like my Razr and my Xoom.

ddfuji

Reaction score
I like Motorola being so up to date. Like my Razr and my Xoom.

with the razr, there is a difference from being up to date and releasing the identical product two ish months later with the one major flaw fixed. just adding a beeffy battery.

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
Damn this remindes me of crApple tacticts! But an iPhone then a newer version comes out next week...