1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you take a screenshot

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dyrelogan, Oct 19, 2010.

1. dyrelogan

dyrelogan New Member

This question has probably already been asked, but I am wondering how to take a screenshot of the screen. Is there an app out there to use or does it come stock on the phone? I have the Droid X... well, I will have another one sent to me tomorrow at least. Thank you for your help, y'all.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

If you Root it then Drocap or Shoot Me will work fine, if it is stock then the Android SDK and a computer will be needed

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:
  3. dyrelogan

dyrelogan New Member

Android SDK? Sorry, never was into rooting and modding and all that and know nothing about SDK.
  4. DHO

DHO New Member

The android SDK is a development kit that works with non-rooted and rooted phone alike. Android SDK | Android Developers

I do not know the commands necessary to do a screen shoot, but I bet a quick google will help
  5. yamaredman

yamaredman New Member

6. dyrelogan

dyrelogan New Member

Thank you for the help. I will bookmark the webpage for when I get the new phone tomorrow. Hopefully this time around my droid X will finally work properly.
Search tags for this page

how screenshot galaxy victory virgin nova launcher

how to take a screenshot with nova launcher

nova launcher how to take screenshot

nova launcher take screenshot

take screenshot nova launcher