Easy Root and Screenshots for Droid2 A855

AndyDroid280

Reaction score
Im sure there is already a thread about this somewhere but I should share this regardless. It all started with a awesome home page and wanting to screenshoot it and finding out my Droid2 did not have software or shortcut keys like my GT7 to do this. So I read for some time until I felt confident in a safe rooting procedure which turned out to be the "Z4Root App". It's ridicously easy with the Droid2, download it, install it, open it, click "root permantley" and bang you've been granted root_access. After rooting I went with Screenshot Ultimate which claims screenshots can be done w/o Root which turned out to be untrue but w/root it works without a hitch. Unfortunately, it saves your screenshots in a very stupid place but you can access them through a file manager not the gallery but none the less it has accomplished the goal. Im curious to see how far root_access can take me. Im sure i'll find somethin' cool to post about. I hope this has been helpful, if you have any questions or need help msg My Profile page or post in this thread. If ya have the Droid2 A855 w/sliding qwerty keyboard and follow the instructions you should need no help I can't stress enough how EASY this is to accomplish.

OP
AndyDroid280

AndyDroid280

Reaction score
2012_12_23_21.49.58.png
Would have did this earlier if I had known it was this easy to post pics on "The Galaxy Tab Forum" it was not this easy trust me the majority of ppl couldn't post pics. I like this forum's text UI its nice once you figure the buttons out.